NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey turtle fans - I was notified by eBay about a 20% off sale on Mikey today, so wanted to share incase you wanted to add him to your collection.

Normally 108.99 he's on sale for 87.19 plus tax with free shipping - sold from toys r us on eBay.

https://slickdeals.net/f/11175583-n...9?p=111152659&newthread=success#post111152659

Not sure how many they're selling at this quantity so check it out if you're interested!
1831aef1543ebcfb4de95a79e632e645.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Alright update on my brothers Mikey that took a tumble off the top book shelf. Thanks to all the great tips and advice I was able to fix his leg and still keep the articulation. Used a 1/8 drill bit to make a hole in the foot peg and ankle peg. I then took a nail and inserted the head end of it into the foot peg and super glued it together. Finally inserted the end of the nail into the ankle peg and then pushed it in until the foot was flush with the ankle. Some quick photos.

Before:

IMG_3601.JPG

After:

IMG_3688.JPG

IMG_3689.JPG

IMG_3690.JPG

IMG_3691.JPG

IMG_3692.JPG

IMG_3693.JPG

IMG_3695.JPG

IMG_3697.JPG

IMG_3696.JPG

Alright update on my brothers Mikey that took a tumble off the top book shelf. Thanks to all the great tips and advice I was able to fix his leg and still keep the articulation. Used a 1/8 drill bit to make a hole in the foot peg and ankle peg. I then took a nail and inserted the head end of it into the foot peg and super glued it together. Finally inserted the end of the nail into the ankle peg and then pushed it in until the foot was flush with the ankle. Some quick photos.

Before:

View attachment 388698

After:

View attachment 388699

View attachment 388700

View attachment 388701

View attachment 388702

View attachment 388703

View attachment 388704

View attachment 388705

View attachment 388706

View attachment 388707
Nice job! He looks great.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Before:

View attachment 388698

After:

View attachment 388699

View attachment 388700

View attachment 388701

View attachment 388702

View attachment 388703

View attachment 388704

View attachment 388705

View attachment 388706

View attachment 388707

Great work, Dude!!
My Raph took a dive from the top of a detolf today... Thankfully, he landed on a tent-like playhouse that my in-laws bought my son. I was a little reluctant to set it up in front of my detolfs, but we don’t really have another spot for such a big playhouse. That thing saved my Raph! Not a scratch on him and not a sai damaged. Phew...
I think it’s time for me to invest in some stands. For these guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine are on my shelf . They are very sturdy and don’t tip over at all. I don’t have them up high either.

Great work, Dude!!
My Raph took a dive from the top of a detolf today... Thankfully, he landed on a tent-like playhouse that my in-laws bought my son. I was a little reluctant to set it up in front of my detolfs, but we don’t really have another spot for such a big playhouse. That thing saved my Raph! Not a scratch on him and not a sai damaged. Phew...
I think it’s time for me to invest in some stands. For these guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You got lucky, the play house was at the right place at the right time lol. I still don't understand why Neca didn't think to include any stands with these figures. Im currently using 2 of the standard oval stands.

Back