NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like there will be some raphaels appearing on the 2nd hand market very soon. If you haven't got him yet might be prudent to hold off, several of the first batch will likely go up for sale when the trench coat version is released. I'm a bit conflicted tbh be nice if they released this as an extra set rather than a full figure but hey, they aren't the first to do this and they won't be the last. Even the high end companies do it Battle damaged armored batman anyone? Came with a krytonite spear that should have been included in the original version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like there will be some raphaels appearing on the 2nd hand market very soon. If you haven't got him yet might be prudent to hold off, several of the first batch will likely go up for sale when the trench coat version is released. I'm a bit conflicted tbh be nice if they released this as an extra set rather than a full figure but hey, they aren't the first to do this and they won't be the last. Even the high end companies do it Battle damaged armored batman anyone? Came with a krytonite spear that should have been included in the original version.

Agreed. ...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I don't mind the Raphael at all. I do mind my pizza from Leo with anchovies when told it wouldn't have them. And Mikey with the nunchuk burns me a bit. Advertising had him with the hand and such. I was planning on getting the accessories pack though. I hope it drops with Mikey though.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I don't mind the Raphael at all. I do mind my pizza from Leo with anchovies when told it wouldn't have them. And Mikey with the nunchuk burns me a bit. Advertising had him with the hand and such. I was planning on getting the accessories pack though. I hope it drops with Mikey though.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Guess we'll know in September when he releases

Custom
030dd1eb875fddf9df5b71673eb6f511.png

Have we had any confirmation on the Mikey "spinning hand"?

It seems REALLY weird that it's on half the promotional images if it doesn't come with him.

I assumed the baby turtle was just holding it in that picture as a joke, to make it look like he had a Foam Finger.

Ohh. Now I see. Thanks. I also read it, how come we didn't see any pictures of the figure with the bat? official pictures
Have no clue. But no newspaper in the pics or discription I hope it just gets added or is apart of the accessory pack.

A little more detail on the Raphael torso joint fix: I popped his head off and soaked him belly down for a minute in a pan of boiled water. The torso joint popped apart quite easily. The joint is a simple barbell/socket arrangement. After a couple of failed attempts to tighten things up, I ended up using a large black rubber o-ring that I wrapped around the barbell shaft 3 times. I reheated the socket for snapping the barbell back in by spooning some boiling water into it and waiting about 20 seconds. At that point I dumped the water out and snapped it back together. Raph is now as tight as his turtle brother, Donnie! Los Tortuga Hermanos!

I have an loose Donnie. Do you think you could post pics of what you did I'm sure it's fairly easy just curious is all.

Ohh. Now I see. Thanks. I also read it, how come we didn't see any pictures of the figure with the bat? official pictures

I saw a pic someone took at SDCC with Raph holding the bat in the display. I believe it was on the first day of Comic Con.
Edit: Found it:
32be9c71e5dfefb057bd398754880982.jpg

Back