NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SHREDDER and the Foot#
627e5c9dac1a4d513bbcd85439a77b48.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Shredder is a safe bet to buy, I liked the design of Shredder in the Turtles movie for the most part. The foot soldier though is iffy. I'm wondering how deep they'll go with this I doubt we'll see an April but maybe Splinter or Casey Jones?

Splinter is definite... Casey is maybe. They are doing his mask.

Always bugged me the Foot had egg beaters for eye protection :lol

Best news I've heard all day! About time one of the most badass (and frightening) incarnations of Shredder gets a figure!

I have the 3 turtles now and will be getting Mikey and now I am going to feel like I have to get these too but not sure I have the room.

They won't take up that much room.

All you'd need would be enough room for 6-8 Foot soldiers to surround your turtles for an epic battle scene :) Ok.. maybe you'll need a small extension :)

Seriously though.... everything in that accessories pack should've come with the original figures. It's not like they had alot in terms of accessories to begin with. Extra hands, weapon and a slice of pizza? Now if you want 4 baby turtles and 2 Dominos pizzas, you gotta pay $50 bucks?

Total BS.
yeah. 150 is more likely.

Damn. Foot clan and the freaking shredder. They aren't making it easy to save money.

i won't get human foot soldiers. not in this scale.
Shredder, on the other hand... he was badass in first movie, taking out any turtle or several of them. everything was way cooler about him than in the cartoon, except for the cape. i'll get him.
now i have stupid hopes for Tokka and Rahzar again :(

i won't get human foot soldiers. not in this scale.
Shredder, on the other hand... he was badass in first movie, taking out any turtle or several of them. everything was way cooler about him than in the cartoon, except for the cape. i'll get him.
now i have stupid hopes for Tokka and Rahzar again :(

Oh man. Shredder is a must. I could try to resist foot soilders...well maybe only get 2...But Tokka and Rahzar...Goodbye money

I would not buy Tatsu lol

Great news this week from sdcc. 1:1 ooze and shredder/foot. I'll have to get 3 foot and shredder to even it out.

Wouldn't it just be better to wait for the inevitable 6 inch versions of all the 1990 movies figures as it would save a lot of money and space and NECA is really better in that scale. I find it hard enough getting good paint on those never mind a $100 dollar figure, NECA always release the 1/4 first as they know very few will buy them after they release 6 inch versions but a lot of people who cant wait will by them before. Its all good business.

Back