NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These figures seem like a myth been waiting for Don since December, Ralph since he went up for preorder and still nothing. Interest might be shifting to HT Yoda

These figures seem like a myth been waiting for Don since December, Ralph since he went up for preorder and still nothing. Interest might be shifting to HT Yoda

There's your problem right there, you ordered Ralph, I heard he's not going to be released until 2020.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Calendars.com is showing ralph as in stock for me again this morning. Wonder if they received more stock last night.

Do they replace stuff if there's an issue with it? And has anyone gotten a defective Raph from them yet?

What I don't get is if these are in stock why aren't the pre-orders being fulfilled first.

They probably took inventory of their stock and immediately put up the additional units they received above the preorders. I have a pending charge on my credit card for my preorder from February and the status on their website says "processing" so I'm sure shipping notices will be going it in the next few days.

Back