NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics freaks.
I got my second Raph yesterday to keep in the box. He seems ok, no messed up paint.
Sorry to those who got defective RALPHS

IMG_20170408_081202438.jpg

IMG_20170408_081210346.jpg

IMG_20170408_081249484.jpg

I finally received my Raph from Entertainment Earth last Monday. The packaging was excellent, box was mint. Fortunately, my Raph was a prestine example from this second wave, having no quality issues whatsoever. Thank God. So I paid $84 for him and waited a month and a half after the first wave was released to get him, not bad.

Great display, Ironman! :clap

How you get the legs to stand like that, I couldn't get them straight and natural for the life of me

Just got Donnie today he's superb!!
I Want Ralph but I'm not paying 3rd party or eBay prices
some are $200 to $300 and more
IMG_4388.JPGIMG_4389.jpgIMG_4390.JPGIMG_4398.JPGIMG_4402.JPG

Why are these being made in what seems to be such low numbers anyway? Is it because of the restriction to the States and Oz?

Why are these being made in what seems to be such low numbers anyway? Is it because of the restriction to the States and Oz?

100% conjecture on my part, but my guess is they ran the same production numbers they did for their other quarter scales and they weren't prepared for the demand ballooning like it has for the turtles. It seems like retailers were caught off guard with not getting their allotment when they expected, but getting it fulfilled on later run, which seems to point to neca scrambling to keep up. Again, just guesses, though.

I would agree with that. Hearing "lack of supply" seems to only have driven up the demand more.

But why would these be anything but a massive hit with collectors, a million miles better than anything we've ever had before and up to now. I can understand the mistake being made with the release of Donnie but lesson not learnt with Raph?

Yeah, i don't know, man. i can only assume they have a predetermined amount of figures to be produced for each contracted production run with the manufacturer factory, which is why they would be doing multiple separate runs, tacking on more as needed, but yeah, inexplicable why there seem to be less raphaels than donatellos.

Keep in mind that a collector's view on demand is a little bias. Of course everyone here thinks these will be huge sellers, because they want them.

Also Donnie has had multiple releases where as Raph has just started.

So, Popcultcha have updated Raph's release to the precise date of April 13. And given Friday and Monday are public holidays here, meaning no mail, Raph is still a week away.

Sigh...dis been a long wait.

So, Popcultcha have updated Raph's release to the precise date of April 13. And given Friday and Monday are public holidays here, meaning no mail, Raph is still a week away.

Sigh...dis been a long wait.
That's said that for at least a week now. I queried them on the date this morning but haven't received a response as announced this week's new arrivals already. I'm not so certain he'll be arriving at their store this week...

I bought a Raph from NECA on eBay when he first went up for sale. The top of his head had a huge scratch across it that I couldn't fix. I sent them pictures right away and their first response was that they didn't have any replacement parts available. About a week later they said they had a replacement head in stock and they mailed it out to me.

Back