NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did BBTS ship their original Raph POs? Or are you guys still waiting on the first batch?

I had pre-ordered mine when it first hit, and it never shipped… no mention if or when it will.
One of my buddies was told by BBTS customer service that their next shipment of Raph is not due until June.
At this point, so many dates are being thrown around that it is anyone's guess.

Would not be surprised if Leo shows up on Neca's store before anyone else gets Raphael in.

I had pre-ordered mine when it first hit, and it never shipped… no mention if or when it will.
One of my buddies was told by BBTS customer service that their next shipment of Raph is not due until June.
At this point, so many dates are being thrown around that it is anyone's guess.

Would not be surprised if Leo shows up on Neca's store before anyone else gets Raphael in.

June? Holy ****.NECA's ebaystore will probably have Raph back up before then. Well, this actually suits me fine in that case.

I guess I am just impatient, but the whole situation with Raph is starting to annoy me.
He should have been WAY more available by now than he is. One lousy batch release of them from
NECA direct and that was it?!

Zero confirmation if Raphael even went to comic shops from Diamond two weeks ago… and if he did,
no one ordered him from Diamond, because zero comic shop websites got any stock.

Definitely learned my lesson for Leo and Mikey. Pay the full $125 + shipping from NECA when they hit their store
and avoid all this waiting and wondering if or when in the hell you will ever get them.
This is exactly why I am glad why I order from Neca store. Don't have to wait around wondering if he will actually ship or not. Sorry but it's worth the extra $10 - $20 to get them directly from Neca.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I did see Ralph in Downtown Vancouver this past weekend $199 CAN. Looked great. I have it on preorder at EE so I should see mine Dec 2017 or not at all...... :dunno:

This is exactly why I am glad why I order from Neca store. Don't have to wait around wondering if he will actually ship or not. Sorry but it's worth the extra $10 - $20 to get them directly from Neca.

Yep, this is EXACTLY what I am doing with Leo and Mikey.
Not sitting back and waiting for a discount.

I thought Donnie only showed up on NECA's store one time? Kind of figured that would
be the case for the others. Any additional batches would be to fill online retailers and such.
Nope Donatello showed up when Raph showed up on the Neca store in February.

Still, that doesn't explain the massive shortage of Raphael figures from Batch #1.
Unless they dropped production quantity at the factory from the amount of Donatello made.
My theory is they split the number between Raph and Donnie. Like if they did 5000 Donnies the first run, they did 2500 Donnies and 2500 raphs.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

That very well could be. I would be curious with how popular these are becoming how long
they will keep the presses running making these.

With them not being an exclusive or anything, they can produce as many as they want.

Bbts just told me I'm getting a Raph. Check your emails.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Yeah I got the notice. Hmmm, now what to do. Do I keep this order and see if (and by how much) I get hit by customs or cancel and take NECA at their word that there'll be another stock on their ebay store when Leo comes out.

10 day shipping notice from bbts for Ralph. I'm gonna just keep him in my pile o loot until all 4 come out this year :pray: I've been off this thread for a while now, did Mikey preorder hit yet? I really hope I didn't miss out

Back