NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How fast is Entertainment Earth? Are they similar to BBTS or are they a bit apart? BBTS issued their 10 day warning on Raph a few days ago.

Huh? I didn't get one of those for Raph. I got one for the Aliens Colonial Marines 2-pack. I wonder does this mean they're handling the Raph orders in phases - since I didn't order mine right away I might be waiting longer than others?

Where are UK guys getting the tracking info? Mine says "In Transit with Destination Carrier" on eBay but nothing on 13ten tracking.

Huh? I didn't get one of those for Raph. I got one for the Aliens Colonial Marines 2-pack. I wonder does this mean they're handling the Raph orders in phases - since I didn't order mine right away I might be waiting longer than others?

I got an email a few days ago, but canceled with them to go with EE. With the $15 savings and free shipping, I couldn't pass that up.

I cancelled my $96.99 Don and $99.99 Ralph with EE and reordered again with the $15 off. I also used the $15 off to preorder Blitzway Ray coming in at only $214.99. Peter was sold out though…..Boooooo!
I little savings is still savings, you hear me kids!!

I have an order at calendars and EE. I hope to hear from one them soon.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

*WARNING FRAUDSTER ALERT*
Hi guys sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I feel the need to make people aware. I recently preordered a NECA DONATELLO from kirinhobby.com (USA based) they had reasonable reviews at beginning of year and looked fairly established, so took the plunge.
They took the money and I patiently waited for it to be released but due to finding a better deal elsewhere I tried to cancel my order.
I emailed them 4 weeks ago and have sent numerous emails, tweets and FB messages to them since but have had 0 response from them. I have had no choice but to report fraud to my bank in order to try and get my money back. I have now noticed over past few weeks a dramatic decline in the reviews mostly to the point that everyone believes they are being defrauded by them. These are not edited - ALL of the reviews in last month or so have been 1 star. I will post most recent google reviews in the comments section. Do not risk your money, order elsewhere for any import figures!
56bf72a200a36b079a8df3c858d87e3f.jpg
6e8d25119ed96bb11d10bd7728fea809.jpg
5ef811c337602b43152464b7fe0f5fa1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Wow! I knew Kirin was a bit fishy. IIRC I was looking for the new Asmus Mask 2.0 and saw they had it on their site. But I went to EKIA Hobbies instead because of their well known reputation.

Where are UK guys getting the tracking info? Mine says "In Transit with Destination Carrier" on eBay but nothing on 13ten tracking.

Contact ebay shipping program and get them to supply you with link to your parcel info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:hi5:Thanks! I just used this coupon and nabbed Leo.

Thank you for sharing the EE code. I had both Raph and Leo on PO from them at the still affordable $99 price but ordered a second set this morning each at 84.99. I figure at least if this latest order doesn't go through due to low stock, I still have the first set. Ideally I want a set both in and out of package

thanks for the EE code Preorder Leo for $$84.99

Thanks to the person who posted that EE coupon. I've just had kind of a bummer situation with the Donatello figure and that sort of helps make up for it.

Got Leo preordered for 85 shipped

Thanks for that ee coupon code

HUGE thank you for posting this coupon code!

I ordered 4 Leonardo, 4 Raphael, and 6 Batman Returns Catwoman each using the same coupon code last night.

I love saving money on stuff that I really want to buy!

Good enough for me! Thanks a bunch!

Thanks for the code....picked up Raphael and Leo for $85 each with free shipping!

c6710f64008adcc0acd535a5c4ea2c27.jpg

No problem, guys. Just take it easy on the scalping!:arr

Hope the code comes back when Mikey goes up for pre-order. So far I've gotten all 3 for $85 each.:cool:

No extra customs I take it?

Gutted I preordered with Popcultcha the day before it appeared on Neca's eBay, probably won't get it til April!!!

No extra customs I take it?

Gutted I preordered with Popcultcha the day before it appeared on Neca's eBay, probably won't get it til April!!!

Hey Rtec1...are you also the same Rtec1 on the Muppet forum??

Back