NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have tried to channel your anger, Raphael, but more remains. Anger clouds the mind. Turned inward, it is an unconquerable enemy. You are unique among your brothers, for you choose to face this enemy alone

16819207_10155041723439346_4978196824876236615_o.jpg

These really are the de facto turtles to own. I really do think it's going to be near impossible to get these in a few years. They're perfect.

It's really saying something when a competitor declined to produce these and sites these as the reason

I was checking out the bluray tonight and found this really great shot of the texture. Man, neca did a great job on these. Can't wait for Mikey and Leo.

texture.jpg

If you guys don't want to wait on whatnis speculation, I'll move forward. Once the proto is done I'd need half down before the job would move forward o the seamstress can buy the material. If there's enough of everyone telling me "yes" then I'll give her the green light again

I'm down for Coat and Hat please :)

I'll reconfirm with her. I believe she told me base cost between 65 and 70 (excluding shipping and PayPal fees I'll be hit with). I don't know if she will settle at 68? I also haven't gotten a cost of the hat yet because I put it all on hold. I'll firse a message off, see if she will confirm those prices and

Still waiting for mine to arrive, just left USA apparently after 10 days so should be in UK in next day or so. Probably get these on wednesday which should be exactly 2 weeks since buying them on ebay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back