NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That’s because most people love the first two films. You either love the first one or the second one. Either way, these almost fully represent both films. Well, if you don’t take into consideration the fact that they didn’t even use their weapons in Secrets of the Ooze and had them missing from some scenes entirely.

TMNT 2 is like a live action episode of the cartoon.

All it was missing was this radical theme.

Sure hope so. Since last years SDCC they've managed to get out the baby turtles, canister, Raph in trench, and casey jones mask. Need some new 1/4 figures now.

Heard GameStop will sell Neca now..wonder if they have room for 1/4

Gamestops getting bought out so I wouldn't put too much stock in much with them

It isn’t a TRU situation where they’re going out of business.

GameStop probably sells products from thousands of companies and there’s no reason to expect a buyout to jeopardize any of those relationships.

My friend now wants in on these figures. Do you think he should pay the eBay prices for one now or do you think it's better for him to wait until the dust settles and prices hopefully drops?

Also, anyone selling one of the baby turtles?

My friend now wants in on these figures. Do you think he should pay the eBay prices for one now or do you think it's better for him to wait until the dust settles and prices hopefully drops?

Also, anyone selling one of the baby turtles?

Prices will drop once SDCC is over and the preorders are shipped out

20180521_123727.jpg

Waiting for these
IMG_20180601_114329.jpg

Back