NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BS :gah: I was checking into PayPal and sold out
Same! It really should reserve your spot in line. It was telling me due to high traffic I was placed in line. At that point I should have been good to go once I made it through that.

This is pretty damn disappointing. And it makes me hate playmates even more than I already did, honestly. I’ve never been able to get anything but the Comic Turtles set from Neca. I don’t collect quarter scale.

I lost it during the log in to Paypal...

I was already logged in to Paypal through another window, but it still made me log in again once I hit the PP button on Neca's site. Oh well...try again tomorrow.

I added it to cart RIGHT when it went up, too. ****ing crazy...

80fdc382dbfa7de140908bc1acdbf149.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If these are limited to 5 and 2 thousand then i assume only so many will be available during the online sales. Still need to bring a bunch to sdcc.

Sheesh, that was crazy. Managed to snag a set of the 4 turtles via CC. Good luck to everyone tomorrow!

So NOW I can add my CC info and save it on Neca's site. Will be ready tomorrow, not using PP again.
Just beware, the pre authorization will expire and you'll have to enter it again. So save it a few minutes before. I had to reconfirm with the autofill and then manually enter the cvc number.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

same as many here was cart jacked during checkout and way beyond the addy and shippin right at time of payment, sucks that by then its not held for ya when your that far in checkout etc i think that was due to the 2 per thing so if you have twitter ask if possible they limit to 1 per moving forward to Randy direct if he gets enough requests maybe they will change it cuz that was brutal lol

"@NECA_TOYS hey Randy any chance to make the TMNT ex set one per for next days allotment pls? couldn't even get thru checkout was so stoked to cart it and begin checkout got almost all the way thru then horrified lol"

Back