NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The SDCC exclusive TMNT cannot be shipped to Canada, is that correct?

I'm in Canada and I think I remember hearing that last year when NECA released the Mirage comics Shredder and foot clan set.

18582159_10211951620601813_7509005260661005287_n.jpg

which turtles are the small ones? looks same childhood memories as movie turtles.

Those small ones are the SH Figuarts I believe.

These figures are outstanding. I can't wait to get Leo next month.

Screen Shot 2017-05-24 at 6.41.31 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2017-05-24 at 6.41.41 AM.jpg

DAkVDhZXoAIss48.jpg:large

Last edited:
No, I think those are Neca's new turtles coming this comicon season.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

if small ones are Neca, too, they look like their game turtles, but painted properly.
i'd buy them.
but they can be one of a kind, painted for a private collection.

They're for sale during SDCC. Announced yesterday.

They're definitely Necas. Why would they put another company's Turtles with theirs

No, I think those are Neca's new turtles coming this comicon season.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

TBH I didn't know that they were from NECA's Twitter, I thought a collector was posting a pic. These are just repaints of the video game Turtles right? The only new ones will be Shredder and the Foot?

The only new ones will be Shredder and the Foot?

I bet they are all 90% repaints of the SDCC sets from last year. I don't think the Foot Soldiers are much different at all from the video game versions and they could do Shredder as a repaint also or have very minor new tooling on him. I wish they would have given us something new in the set. Perhaps a Splinter, April, Bebop, or Rocksteady, but I understand that would require a lot of new tooling with minimal reuse potential.

Did You take the belt off? My Raph's belt is glued both front and back and i think it's set Too low as opposed to some pics I have seen, I would like to unglue it and set it the way i please

Shipping to retail June 16 so it will be a week or two before that when Neca puts Leo up on their eBay and Amazon
750067acf0d31a3133d2635b65b25e48.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

If it goes up two weeks before then we should see Leo on NECA's stores next week! :rock

Back