NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just ordered mine (Raphael) from NECA's eBay store. I'm planning to only get one of these big 1/4 figures so I'm hoping it turns out okay.

They are awesome but trust me once you get Raph in hand you'll want all four.

IMG_20170228_184554.jpg
IMG_20170302_163759.jpg

IMG_20170224_220003.jpg

Out of all the four turtles shown by NECA which one is the best representation of it's movie counterpart? For me, it's Raphael although they all look sweet.

For those who are getting the complete set -- do you have enough space to display them?

I would not be surprised if on the 23rd of this month NECA announce a 1/4 movie shredder to go with these turtles.

Out of all the four turtles shown by NECA which one is the best representation of it's movie counterpart? For me, it's Raphael although they all look sweet.

For those who are getting the complete set -- do you have enough space to display them?

I would not be surprised if on the 23rd of this month NECA announce a 1/4 movie shredder to go with these turtles.
I love em all but if I could only have one it would be Leo.

Nah something that big of an reveal they would wait til SDCC to receveal.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

My favorite in terms of look is Mikey, he is almost perfect, just the size of his head and Mikey really epitomized the Turtles in the 90s even Leo has always been my favorite.

Would like the lights to be a bit brighter and not give off this strange purple hue. But it is what it is for now... Hoping to get some brighter lights sometime in the near future that I think will work since I have seen pics of the cabinet lights.

NO EDITS just overhead lighting in my display case.
761db8cb8e6e229182e25714f04416c6.jpg
1ad08c33dd94ab490a43803429a6e186.jpg
3d6364997ee8044448fea4ce306430d9.jpg
c1c504e0ecb15a9f188e02cdfb5fe416.jpg
7e481a0098d399b143bb03b187eb5aff.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

When I canceled with EE, the rep made it seem like they've been getting a few cancelations. When she asked why i was canceling and I said "because it's been on backorder forever," she said "oh, another one."

Is it likely that EE will be unable to fulfill their back orders. I have the first 3 ordered from them, but I'm unsure about doing the same for Mikey if they cannot come through in the long run.

Damn it. Raph took a tumble off the shelf yesterday and when I picked him up I noticed his upper torso is wobbly. On display looks fine, but it was a bummer. On a happier note, Donnie who was scheduled for delivery on Friday originally is coming early and will arrive tomorrow! Can't wait to have another one of these Turtles on display :rock

It's May 23rd and I'm anticipating some turtles news from NECA today.

It will probably be 1987 cartoon turtles + shredder/foot set as 2017 is the 30th anniversary of the show, but I wonder if they will announce a 1/4 scale movie shredder as well. We'll find out soon enough!

Back