NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The headsculpts on these are the best attempts at 1990 Turtles I've ever seen. They are crazy accurate. I just wish these were in 1/6th scale. If they were, I'd buy all 4 and possibly even cancel some of the other stuff I already have ordered/pre-ordered.

They're only 16.5 inches tall. That's really not that tall. Once you guys see these in a detolf, they will be unbearable to pass on. These will look so amazing under certain lighting in a case.

And just for fun... (with all I had of Mikey's head).

attachment.php

Raphael's tail is too long there.
pass!

They're only 16.5 inches tall. That's really not that tall. Once you guys see these in a detolf, they will be unbearable to pass on. These will look so amazing under certain lighting in a case.

So...they're about the size of a hot toys Hulk? That's...actually not too bad...Maybe I should...Oh, no, here we go again. More toys I need to order.:slap

NECA posted in a Twitter reply today that he will come sometime later than August. No other specific time given yet.

He's said we know know at SDCC so just 10 or so days and we'll know.... I'm sure once Donnie is released it should be pretty smooth sailing for the other three Turtles.

The only thing that makes me nervous is that in the 1:4 scale, will future characters be proper height compared to the turtles? Shredder taller and Splinter shorter?

I've got Donny on preorder and have been a huge NECA advocate since their first run at the turtles years ago. I'll be on board no matter what I just hope they pay attention to appropriate scale.

The only thing that makes me nervous is that in the 1:4 scale, will future characters be proper height compared to the turtles? Shredder taller and Splinter shorter?

I've got Donny on preorder and have been a huge NECA advocate since their first run at the turtles years ago. I'll be on board no matter what I just hope they pay attention to appropriate scale.
I don't know if they'll be exactly correct but since the turtles are slightly shorter than normal neca 1/4 figures I'd bet their shredder would be the standard 1/4 size so a little taller....just a guess

There is talk of a Shredder and Splinter from NECA?

Yeah Randy said on an radio show back in Febuary that he wants to do Shredder and Splinter.... The Turtles are 16.5. So Shredder will likely be 18 inches or a little above 18 inches.

I don't mind if the height is different from other characters. These four will look good enough displayed together.

I just asked NECA if all four of the Turtles shells will be different and yes they will be different.

I'm gonna have to get these, no room and I have the mondo versions coming too

All the hype these figures are getting its weird that we are just now getting these lol.

Back