NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool, glad he's not sold out everywhere. I'd have to find a cheaper way to get him shipped though, EE charge $70 a figure to the UK. :(

It would probably cost you at least $150 from any US seller, and that's being super generous. Like, your friend got it for you generous.

I'd jump all over $170. This is going to be a $250 plus figure here (US) someday. Can't imagine what it would go for over there..

It would probably cost you at least $150 from any US seller, and that's being super generous. Like, your friend got it for you generous.

I'd jump all over $170. This is going to be a $250 plus figure here (US) someday. Can't imagine what it would go for over there..
There's been a couple Donatellos that have sold for $480

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

It's been ages but I just watched this. It sort of highlights what was bad about the second movie but worth a look.

Last edited:
Been watching these but finally decided to take the leap today. Called one of the local comic shops here and low and behold they had one left. Nothing better than driving down the street for a figure.

4GpGWie.jpg

AoNT91b.jpg

Have to admit your pics looks like Don is 7inch scale. It looks small. Great pics though!!

Thats highly unlikely as they only have the license for the United States and the rest of the world will not be able to stock them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is incorrect. They are available in Australia for preorder from distributor Ikon Collectables - therefore businesses will be able to stock them here.
ece163c9867edbeb2d94cba76cf32c5f.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That is incorrect. They are available in Australia for preorder from distributor Ikon Collectables - therefore businesses will be able to stock them here.
ece163c9867edbeb2d94cba76cf32c5f.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not sure what to say, maybe the pre-orders will not be honoured. Either way NECA have officially said no international license. Ask Ikon if they still plan to sell it as they may have found a loophole.
a77d11ca6b1ece27b0ffaf1cdb0e85c3.png

Popcultcha have them for pre order too?

I have emailed Ikon and Popcultcha for clarification on if this is still correct info

I have emailed Ikon and Popcultcha for clarification on if this is still correct info

Looking forward to hearing what they say, I'm still very interested in these if they can be shipped at reasonable cost.

Not sure what to say, maybe the pre-orders will not be honoured. Either way NECA have officially said no international license. Ask Ikon if they still plan to sell it as they may have found a loophole.
a77d11ca6b1ece27b0ffaf1cdb0e85c3.png

Wait does this mean that stores like BBTS don't ship internationally? Can someone clarify..

If Australia is getting them to sell at retail then there's still a chance the UK might pick them up. :pray:

I did find one UK store that has Donatello listed but never bought anything from them so I've no idea if they are reliable/trustworthy.
https://www.filmsandfigures.co.uk/s...e-14-scale-action-figure-donatello-pre-order/

If you look at their facebook page they made a post on December 20th saying they'd already sold out in pre-order. Also says if they are able to get more when he's released they'll be sold on their eBay site for £125. No idea if they'll be getting Raph and the rest of the gang.

Back