NECA 1/4 DC Figures: Master Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been waiting for some snow to photograph these figures in:

DEC2017-Snow-Figs18.jpg

DEC2017-Snow-Figs11.jpg

DEC2017-Snow-Figs1.jpg

DEC2017-Snow-Figs23.jpg

DEC2017-Snow-Figs24.jpg

DEC2017-Snow-Figs17.jpg

DEC2017-Snow-Figs21.jpg

DEC2017-Snow-Figs7.jpg

DEC2017-Snow-Figs14.jpg

DEC2017-Snow-Figs12.jpg

DEC2017-Snow-Figs13.jpg

DEC2017-Snow-Figs15.jpg

My Stand arrived today. This Batman will be getting the Battle damaged treatment soon as I finally bit the bullet and ordered the nwere 2016 release since he has some improved stuff. Why not have the better Batman.

25348533_10155935129049346_6064146823701239981_n.jpg

Let's have some speculations.
I believe the next Neca 1/4 DC figure might be Aquaman.
If you mean movie Aquaman, I can't see NECA proceeding any further with the DCEU. They don't seem as interested in working with the property themselves, and there's not enough love for the DCEU to make more 1/4s worth it. They got the Trinity out of the way but I don't think they will go beyond that.

I'm feeling like next we will see the Batman Returns Batman and an Arkham Joker, but I've been saying that for about 2 years now so.... [emoji16]

If you mean movie Aquaman, I can't see NECA proceeding any further with the DCEU. They don't seem as interested in working with the property themselves, and there's not enough love for the DCEU to make more 1/4s worth it. They got the Trinity out of the way but I don't think they will go beyond that.

I'm feeling like next we will see the Batman Returns Batman and an Arkham Joker, but I've been saying that for about 2 years now so.... [emoji16]
As I've said before. I spoke with one of the sculptors. They wanted to put the Returns out in 2016 but due to BVS it went on the back burner. I'm fine if NECA doesn't do any more DCEU MOVIE 1/4s and just sticks with classics and VG Batman 1/4s.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I really want them to do a Batman Returns Batman, and a TDK Batman (make it come with Sonar mode and I'll buy 2). Throw some animated series some love too. I don't know why but I remember Randy saying he never wanted to do a Bane but I would like a Bane from TDKR.

I'm hoping they'll do some comic book Marvel characters too like 90s Wolverine and Magneto since they did a comic version of Deadpool.

I really want them to do a Batman Returns Batman, and a TDK Batman (make it come with Sonar mode and I'll buy 2). Throw some animated series some love too. I don't know why but I remember Randy saying he never wanted to do a Bane but I would like a Bane from TDKR.

I'm hoping they'll do some comic book Marvel characters too like 90s Wolverine and Magneto since they did a comic version of Deadpool.

90's Wolverine and Spidey would be ideal for me.... But Yeah I'm sure they will do an Returns Batman rather soon. We just don't know when. I spoke with Trevor about it and it's defiantly on thier list.

I almost pulled the trigger on their 1/4 89 Batman the other day, but remembered the possibility of a Returns version.

I don't really want an 89 Batman if there's no Joker to go with him, but I do have a Penguin and Catwoman to go with a Returns Batman. Still a beautiful figure though and I may get him one day if I find a good price.

I'm fine also if they don't make any other figure from DCEU. Arkham Joker would be realy cool. We need a joker in the series. If they made TDK Batman with sonar mode too, defenately I'm going to buy 2 as well. (All ready having two catwomen to use both heads on display) I am realy looking forward for Batman Returns finally, I've been waiting for him indeed since 2016. Do you guys think we might get two heads, one masked, and one Unmasked like in the end of the movie? I doubt it but that would be nice surprise since they recently release many figures with two heads.

I'm fine also if they don't make any other figure from DCEU. Arkham Joker would be realy cool. We need a joker in the series. If they made TDK Batman with sonar mode too, defenately I'm going to buy 2 as well. (All ready having two catwomen to use both heads on display) I am realy looking forward for Batman Returns finally, I've been waiting for him indeed since 2016. Do you guys think we might get two heads, one masked, and one Unmasked like in the end of the movie? I doubt it but that would be nice surprise since they recently release many figures with two heads.

I wouldn't be surprised if they try to release a second version that has the battle damaged Keaton face from Returns. But then again they never did a battle damaged 89 one which is kinda surprising. They probably thought most people wouldn't buy it.

I wouldn't be surprised if they try to release a second version that has the battle damaged Keaton face from Returns. But then again they never did a battle damaged 89 one which is kinda surprising. They probably thought most people wouldn't buy it.

I defenately would buy it. Yet I do believe that many people might not buy it, so I can understand their decision not to make a battle damaged version at all.

Back