Neca 1/4 BATMAN RETURNS Michelle Pfeiffer CATWOMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like they forgot to paint the stitches white on that battle damaged head. Otherwise, the sculpt is pretty nice. Really not a fan of the hair, though. It looks too wiry with the random strands sticking straight out. Plus, this isn't the look I want to display with my Mayoral Penguin... and I still don't care for the neutral alternate head.

If we could have gotten that battle damaged expression with the regular cowl, I would have already placed my order. I still might, but for now I'm satisfied with my Tweeterhead maquette. With the space these 1/4 figures take up, I need to be a bit more choosy on what I pick up.

The mask on each headsculpt are seperate pieces. They're a softer PVC material. You could conceivably remove the mask and swap the angry expression with the clean cowl by heating up the mask and swapping. Pretty sure there is a full Michelle Pfieffer headsculpt under there. If it's anything like the '89 Batman, it could be removed and the only thing holding it down are a few spots of glue.

It appears the figure in that review is also missing paint on the stitches for the battle damaged mask. I wonder if that's the case for the entire production run... and if NECA will address the problem.

The stitching is painted on my friend's, it's just painted grey. He said it's no big deal in person.

IMG_6076.jpg

Still can't decide if I should get this figure or not. I'm not as attached to this iteration of Catwoman as many of you are, but she does look really great. If I could get her for a discounted price I might go for it.

The group shot is what's really making it hard to say no.
4cd4c5085fa9b7dfe5b974cd5c129e64.jpg

Still can't decide if I should get this figure or not. I'm not as attached to this iteration of Catwoman as many of you are, but she does look really great. If I could get her for a discounted price I might go for it.

The group shot is what's really making it hard to say no.
4cd4c5085fa9b7dfe5b974cd5c129e64.jpg

I'm waiting for when she goes in Stock at Calendars.com. they always have a 20-30% off code and Ebates also gives you 7.5% off.

Yeah the shot of 3 really is amazing. Catwoman especially looks real.

The '89 being in there instead of Returns Batman triggers muh OCD though.

The standard sculpt looks a lot better than I thought having based on earlier pics. Very tempted to pick this up.

The standard sculpt looks a lot better than I thought having based on earlier pics. Very tempted to pick this up.

Agreed... that video posted a few posts back makes the sculpt look quite accurate. Could be that it just needs some better paint. This may be the first NECA 1:4 scale I repaint. Never did a repaint before but I can do it pretty easily myself, I figure.

BTW, we're having a bit of a warm spell in Indiana right now and I plan on painting up the cats I showed off awhile back. I still plan on offering them and, since I should be able to mold and cast everything myself, I am hoping to keep them relatively inexpensive!

Back