Neca 1/4 BATMAN RETURNS Michelle Pfeiffer CATWOMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will own all three large pieces.
So far, Tweeterhead's gets my vote for best representation.
The portrait, pose, base are right on.

I saw some sites now have this listed for late February. Sigh....

Late Feb for later sites but she's releasing in a couple weeks so likely retailers will have her in Mid Feb.

man neca has been crushing it lately! that comparison pic above difabio showed really nails it home!

Second cat in progress...

f5ef66171102cbad992e94af216548cf.jpg
8fe851f0607b5b02e4af531a9c0546bc.jpg
53dac09760931eb09ddd0c9361267b43.jpg
47a4c076b4f794bdb07a7169cd20450c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Those cats are awesome Doc, good work. I could see them around the NECA Catwoman and maybe that one that's stretching up on her leg trying to get the stray pieces of string from the snitching on her costume. Very clever.

Those cats are awesome Doc, good work. I could see them around the NECA Catwoman and maybe that one that's stretching up on her leg trying to get the stray pieces of string from the snitching on her costume. Very clever.

EXACTLY:yess: glad you picked up on where I was going with it!

Unless I hit a major road block I should be able to make these available for pretty darn cheap for anyone interested. I will just have to work out a few details about casting the tail on the walking cat, but either way, they shouldn't be expensive to produce.

Thanks, guys! Finished the other one. I also "rehaired" the first one as I wasn't happy with it after finishing the second cat. I need to add some details back into the face and that's it.

6952a8b961a637f36336da9bc0842d00.jpg
b1557a6590552a903373b9b7df350bbc.jpg
4acec8289f7ba5678340dcc0eaf7738d.jpg

Those litte cats look so cute :) but might still scare my real cat. She was freaked out by a Santa statue at Christmas :lol

Thanks, guys! Finished the other one. I also "rehaired" the first one as I wasn't happy with it after finishing the second cat. I need to add some details back into the face and that's it.

6952a8b961a637f36336da9bc0842d00.jpg
b1557a6590552a903373b9b7df350bbc.jpg
4acec8289f7ba5678340dcc0eaf7738d.jpg

Those look Amazing

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Those litte cats look so cute :) but might still scare my real cat. She was freaked out by a Santa statue at Christmas :lol

Those look Amazing

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The cats are awesome!

The cats are cool.

Tbose cats are perfect, Doc!

Thanks a lot everyone! If you are interested in the cats I will be putting up a thread in the customs section soon. I am also working on the neon sign and still considering a base (but haven't started working on it yet) and so I am deciding whether to have separate threads for each thing or to make one thread encompassing all. Keep your eyes peeled, though... hopefully we all have the figure in hand within the next month!

I feel like you guys are going very easy on this figure, which is rare for this forum. I actually find the 2 headsculpts to be pretty bad from what pictures I've seen. To me, the heads look worse now than they did at the prototype stage, and I thought they weren't great than either. Here's to hoping I'm proved wrong by better pics.

I feel like you guys are going very easy on this figure, which is rare for this forum. I actually find the 2 headsculpts to be pretty bad from what pictures I've seen. To me, the heads look worse now than they did at the prototype stage, and I thought they weren't great than either. Here's to hoping I'm proved wrong by better pics.

I don't disagree with you on the neutral head sculpt... I think it looks bad. I am hoping it really is just a paint issue, but it's not great. However, the newer pictures of the "battle damaged" sculpt are, in my opinion, still fantastic.

Back