Action Figure NBC Hannibal Custom Figures Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Utah

Believe me...nothing is trivial
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Bryan Fuller spoke of action figures at the SDCC panel last July. Funko are making Pops, but didn't mention the show as part of their Legacy plans last week. To me, McFarlane would be great in this area. Anyone have any inside info on who is making them?

Re: Anyone know who's making Hannibal figures?

Thanks but I meant the show. Plus, Mikkelsen is far better than Hopkins.

Bryan Fuller spoke of action figures at the SDCC panel last July. Funko are making Pops, but didn't mention the show as part of their Legacy plans last week. To me, McFarlane would be great in this area. Anyone have any inside info on who is making them?

I have to imagine they meant the Funko Pops. But I'd love for there to be 'real' figures made. Funko's legacy line would be most obvious possibility to me at this point seeing as they're doing Pops already. Not sure if they've been holding off because of the figures, if not just Hannibal being made, would be guys in suits. That never really makes for a great toy line. That said, I'd buy the full line, but I'd settle for a Hannibal at the least. Heck, I just wish some 1:6 company would release a plaid three piece suit so I can make my own!

have you seen the 1/6 eleven head sculpt? Mikkelsen Hannibal

cool! i need to get one soon and find a good suit also. long time fan of the movies/books and i love the show, so good. do agree that Mads is perfect and Hugh as Will is also spot on.

hoping a company like threezero will grab the license. but would also like smaller non-scale figs as well. going to most likely get the pop's if i see them. more merch the better!

i did a calvin and hobbes mashup hannibal s2 shirt design "Gone Fishin" that the Hannibal exec producer David Slade mentioned on twitter, still geek out over that!! so surreal.
https://twitter.com/david_a_slade/status/468298988735578113
:yess:

all see the new s3 teaser trailer? so stoked:clap

Here's a couple of quick pictures of the Hannibal I have so far; I am also waiting for a proper suit, but this placeholder works well enough for now:

Here's the customs I'm currently working on...also in the process of making a diorama featuring Hannibal's dining room.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender-4.jpg
    FullSizeRender-4.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 410
  • IMG_9920-2.JPG
    IMG_9920-2.JPG
    464.5 KB · Views: 431

djdirty75, why you gotta post a better Hannibal right after my Hannibal? :lol

What suit did you use for Hannibal? Your setup looks phenomenal!

I thought about doing a Crawford but I think he really needs his sweet trench coat/fedora combo.

And Mikkelson brings whole new levels of depth to the character...I admit I don't think of Hopkins when I think of Hannibal anymore.

Cox is good. No doubt. But Mikkelsen is top. All Cox did was look up addresses behind bars.

Here's an updated pic of my Hannibal display.

It took some serious research to find pictures and diagrams of the exact furniture used in Hannibal's dining room, but I managed to do it.

I got in touch with an amazing miniature furniture maker in Russia and had them put this together for me.

This is custom made and one of a kind.

The table's length and width is modified to fit inside a Detolf, however the design remains the same. The chairs are exact replicas.

It's impossible to find a suit to fit the Crawford (Fishburne) figure so the overcoat is doing a good job of hiding his tight fitting (and undone) pants and lack of suit jacket.

I had to order separate hands for the Hannibal and Crawford figures as well as socks for each.

The cutlery, plates, bottles etc are from an old Barbie playset that I bought on eBay.

The skulls came from ACI Toys.

My aim is to make an even bigger diorama to be displayed inside a Besta, but this will do for now.

Would love to know your thoughts...

Attachments

• IMG_0674.JPG
    IMG_0674.JPG
    573.9 KB · Views: 298
Incredible job. The only thing I dont like are those skulls, not very real. Like Hannibals suit, but I will go for something more colorfull.

Love that diorama. We need to get someone to do a run of Hannibal suits for us.

If anyone can help me out finding the Eleven Mikkelsen head sculpt please let me know.

Are you guys caught up on the show? I have to say it is one of the best I've ever watched. What a bummer that it is cancelled and no other networks have picked it up yet. Would be great for FX or something.

MILD SPOILER ALERT
I love how season 3 shifted to Dollarhyde!

Back