NBA 10-11

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ds17-lakers-magic13hg.jpg

The shot on rambis was cheap in the 80's and the move by bynum was cheap. I'd say so if a bulls player did the same thing. That kind of crap isn't called for at all.

Bulls better go to Atlanta and finish these turds off. Remind them they are the atlanta hawks and not somebody important.

They'll need the break before the next round. Both the Pacers and Hawks brought their A-game.

Nice to see Deng back in the swing, and Boozer eating some pine.
How about Gibson turning it on this round?!?! I hope they keep this kid, and not trade him away in the offseason.

i love this time of year...as soon as your team is eliminated you start wanting to dump your scrap heaps for the best player in the NBA

corey brewer, brian cardinal and peja stojakovic for dwight howard!

If the Magic front office trade Howard they should get run out of town, that said they probably will and then i'll have a new team to pull for....but I wont be happy about it.

They'll need the break before the next round. Both the Pacers and Hawks brought their A-game.

Nice to see Deng back in the swing, and Boozer eating some pine.
How about Gibson turning it on this round?!?! I hope they keep this kid, and not trade him away in the offseason.

Yeah, thats gonna mean Boston get back to being the team they had been.

Deng played well again last night. The game before he didn't but he's been fine all year. Boozer played fine as well he had a double double which is great but he is limited by having a bad ankle and toe on the same foot. Gibson played really awesome last night and has played better in this round.

I like how the lakers champion roster is suddenly a dump heap. you guys are silly. You all know Howard wants to leave Orlando right?.. You know what position that puts a team in right?.. You know he's lookiong into LA real estate right?.. You know the Lakers have a ton of talent right?.. Keep your heads in the sand Orlando Fans.. And Wake I wouldnt trade Odom for Bosh. All you Pau and Bynum haters, come up w/ a better possibility. You's soopid.

Lakers are Cap strapped, they can only make a trade for a player and probably can only land 1 star cause the just don't have any young players anyone would want outside of Bynum. Best bet for the Lakers is Paul cause the Hornets seem to want a big really bad. Either way it should be a interesting off season.

Laker haters don't want to hear it. Everyone wants to play for LA, it's a big market with a winning track record, but yeah LA sucks......:slap

See, now I don't think thats correct at all. Certain players do yes I am sure but not everyone wants to play there. Sure its a big market and can pay more overall per person but I don't subscribe at all that everyone wants to come and play in LA. If that was the case the Clippers wouldn't suck balls.

See, now I don't think thats correct at all. Certain players do yes I am sure but not everyone wants to play there. Sure its a big market and can pay more overall per person but I don't subscribe at all that everyone wants to come and play in LA. If that was the case the Clippers wouldn't suck balls.

ok let me clarify everyone wants to play for the Lakers who are in LA.

Fairweather fans that boo you for having a bad series? Kobe hating on you like Ike Turner for having a bad series? A new coach. Intense media spotlight. A big target on you...

I dont think LA is that great of a place to play imo. After the way they treated poor Pau? Ridiculous. Wont be long before Laker fans turn on Kobe next as his skills decline...

Bah, if you don't live in LA then you don't really know what's going on here. Most of the crap you here is outside media making things bigger than they are, Pau himself has said there is nothing going on between him and Kobe and there are always fairweather fans of teams that win, you just ignore them. LA is fine.........

ok let me clarify everyone wants to play for the Lakers who are in LA.

I dont know if thats true either. Yes, LA I'm sure is cool to live in and the Lakers generally win enough to at least get in the playoffs but I don't think its the #1 place to play for every player with talent in the league.

Back