NBA 10-11

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah, finally the forum is active. I can talk smack again!!!!

LET'S GO HEAT!

tumbleweed.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Wont find me complaining.. how bout both.. :hi5:

Won't happen the only player of value the Lakers have right now is that goon Bynum.

Odom-not good value
Pau-softer then ever
Kobe-getting old
Bynum-good vaule overall(young 7 footer), but he's injury prone
Artest-.....um.....well...

Paul would be a great fit for the Lakers and he's be great next to Kobe the next few years, thing is can Kobe accept the team becoming Pauls team.

Last rumor I heard was Amare for Dwight Howard. Just a rumor, dont even know if everything fits but thought it was interesting...

Last rumor I heard was Amare for Dwight Howard. Just a rumor, dont even know if everything fits but thought it was interesting...

I wouldn't mind.

Dwight is a force on both ends. Although, his constant blocking the shot out of bounds, rather than getting possession of it would drive me up a wall.

Anyone see the new Wizards' jerseys? They are fantastic, IMO.

Bynum got suspended 5 games.

His apology:

"My actions ... don't represent me, my upbringing, this franchise or any of the Laker fans out there that want to watch us and want us to succeed," Bynum said. "Furthermore, and more importantly, I want to actually apologize to J.J. Barea for doing that. I'm just glad that he wasn't seriously injured in the event and all I can say is, I've looked at [the replay], it's terrible and it definitely won't be happening again."

Bynum has done this numerous times in the past. Either he's mentally retarded, or...well...mentally retarded.

On another note, if Bynum actually TYPED that apology, I just gave birth to twin girls.

His apology:

"My actions ... don't represent me, my upbringing, this franchise or any of the Laker fans out there that want to watch us and want us to succeed," Bynum said. "Furthermore, and more importantly, I want to actually apologize to J.J. Barea for doing that. I'm just glad that he wasn't seriously injured in the event and all I can say is, I've looked at [the replay], it's terrible and it definitely won't be happening again."

Bynum has done this numerous times in the past. Either he's mentally retarded, or...well...mentally retarded.

On another note, if Bynum actually TYPED that apology, I just gave birth to twin girls.

____ Bynum. he's a big for nothing _____ who thinks he's a thug. KG pulls some ____ but at least he's got the skills to back them up. Bynum aint got ____. what a worthless apology. If you want to apologize like a man, go to Barea's face and apologize...not some bull____ media quote.

____ Bynum. he's a big for nothing _____ who thinks he's a thug. KG pulls some ____ but at least he's got the skills to back them up. Bynum aint got ____. what a worthless apology. If you want to apologize like a man, go to Barea's face and apologize...not some bull____ media quote.

Agreed. Not to mention, it was a few days after the actual game. Maybe he was researching the English language before typing the apology?

:rotfl

Lol so much hate. In the 80s that was routine. Settle down there laker haterz. Well be back in the finals. *strokes and imagines howard in a gold uniform* uhhh hugh. UHHHHHHHHH... oh ya..

The shot on rambis was cheap in the 80's and the move by bynum was cheap. I'd say so if a bulls player did the same thing. That kind of crap isn't called for at all.

Bulls better go to Atlanta and finish these turds off. Remind them they are the atlanta hawks and not somebody important.

Back