Nascar 09

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I grabbed yours as well. I hope it helps them download faster if not no biggie. I might keep everyones to tweak and use during races as "special" paint schemes.

"In Freak Nascar news the guys raced at Kansas Motor Speedway yesterday and the wall took more hits than George Foreman."

There is some Espn worthy news.:lol

:lol

I still don't know what was up with that track. It was IMPOSSIBLE to hold the turns at all.

"In Freak Nascar news the guys raced at Kansas Motor Speedway yesterday and the wall took more hits than George Foreman."

There is some Espn worthy news.:lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

When we got done last night my Dad asked how the race at Kansas went. I said we had fun of course but had a hard time staying on the track. So he looks at me and goes you didn't finish the race did ya? I told him he sucked. :rotfl

When we got done last night my Dad asked how the race at Kansas went. I said we had fun of course but had a hard time staying on the track. So he looks at me and goes you didn't finish the race did ya? I told him he sucked. :rotfl

Your engine blew at Kansas right? I think that's what put you out.

:rotfl:rotfl I was just happy to lead some laps on that track I cant beleive how we would slide up the track in the corners. The only way I could take them was to let off the gas right before the corner and slow down to about 130mph but I would still slide as my tire wear got worse.

:rotfl:rotfl I was just happy to lead some laps on that track I cant beleive how we would slide up the track in the corners. The only way I could take them was to let off the gas right before the corner and slow down to about 130mph but I would still slide as my tire wear got worse.

Yeah, I fianlly got the hang of it late in the race when I was already way behind, but the computer cars were still going by me.

All I know is that I PWN on Daytona and Bristol! :lol

Yeah, I fianlly got the hang of it late in the race when I was already way behind, but the computer cars were still going by me.

All I know is that I PWN on Daytona and Bristol! :lol

You were haulin ass at Daytona both times yesterday.

Your engine blew at Kansas right? I think that's what put you out.

Yeah, the engine finally went about halfway through. :monkey2:rotfl

Thats what I was doing or trying I should say till the engine blew. I've never seen anything like what was going on there.

My wife and son are going camping Wednesday with my mother for a couple of days and I think I am going to race the full 118 laps at Talladega.

I'd do that but I'll be taking my Dad to the KC Royals game as his late Fathers day Gift.

My wife and son are going camping Wednesday with my mother for a couple of days and I think I am going to race the full 118 laps at Talladega.

Yea, my family is leaving till tomorrow, so I want to play Bioshock all the way through. Might consider getting Nascar; do you fly through the windshield when you crash? Run over people?

Yeah it will be after 6 at least that gives me time to pick up somthing to eat and get a shower after work.

Sounds good. I'll be ready. I have a feeling that if the computer cars are on "normal" I'll get lapped a lot because I am boung to make some mistakes racing that many laps, but it should be fun.

Yea, my family is leaving till tomorrow, so I want to play Bioshock all the way through. Might consider getting Nascar; do you fly through the windshield when you crash? Run over people?

You better be careful if you buy it you might start drinking moonshine and spitting copenhagen.

Back