Nascar 09

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here you are Karma. Thanks again for your help! We love them! :duff

IMG_0733.jpg

IMG_0747.jpg

IMG_0746.jpg

IMG_0744.jpg

IMG_0743.jpg

IMG_0742.jpg

IMG_0741.jpg

IMG_0731.jpg

IMG_0739.jpg

You guys might get bored with the single player, but you should have a blast with us on the multiplayer.

Where did everyone go last night? I logged on and posted the pics and no one was on. :monkey2

It was nearly 10pm by that point and I really needed to get some sleep last night. These nights of 4 hours of sleep just are not cutting it. I was gonna sign back on, but just decided to call it a night last night.

It was nearly 10pm by that point and I really needed to get some sleep last night. These nights of 4 hours of sleep just are not cutting it. I was gonna sign back on, but just decided to call it a night last night.

Thats why you should go to bed at 11 like I do every night. :lecture :rotfl

Thats why you should go to bed at 11 like I do every night. :lecture :rotfl

Confucious says, the candle that burns brightly has a tiny nub.

:lol:lol

After you went to post the pics I left to help my wife pack for her trip and when I came back on I raced some of the challenges and saw that only me and Josh were on I decided to call it a night.

Back