Narin Celic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey thanks guy but Faken is that you wedsite?

I ordered one but its out. Dont know how positive it looks in getting it but ill check out the other sites too thanks.

And yes that wolf is amazing

Hi! Yes I own the predatorstuff.com website :) You ordered one of the Celtics? I have them in stock...

There are a few projects in the works concerning the Wolf, but I'm not really involved on a production standpoint with them. Mark from Nightmare Collectibles has a full size Wolf coming soon, the Wolf is posted standing on a base holding the whip and I will carry this one. I *think* hayes is working on a Wolf companion piece to go with the Hybrid he just released and Narin WAS working or supposed to be working on a set of AVPR busts but that's either on hold or terminated, I'm trying to find out more on that. The only thing I can confirm for sure is Mark's piece... he was showing pics of the WIP at Wonderfest a couple of weeks ago actually. :)

Did you see it? If so, I bet that thing looks amazing! I'd like to see pics of that....

There are a few projects in the works concerning the Wolf, but I'm not really involved on a production standpoint with them. Mark from Nightmare Collectibles has a full size Wolf coming soon, the Wolf is posted standing on a base holding the whip and I will carry this one. I *think* hayes is working on a Wolf companion piece to go with the Hybrid he just released and Narin WAS working or supposed to be working on a set of AVPR busts but that's either on hold or terminated, I'm trying to find out more on that. The only thing I can confirm for sure is Mark's piece... he was showing pics of the WIP at Wonderfest a couple of weeks ago actually. :)
God that would be awesome if he actually finished them. I'd love them.

Did you see it? If so, I bet that thing looks amazing! I'd like to see pics of that....

Ask...and ye shall receive...

Also, check out more of my Wonderfest shots here:

https://s49.photobucket.com/albums/f291/sabres21768/Wonderfest/

100_4628.jpg

100_4627.jpg

Oh and I realize not all of these kits come painted but can you get a Celtic painted for you

yeah you can get them painted.
Just email him for info, thats what im doing.

Back