Mythic Legions by Four Horsemen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have my Warduke shield and ready to cobble him together

Just a quick pic and not that great, but this gives an idea of how I'm planning on displaying the figures. Should look good once it is finished, but will take some time. Really having fun with these figures.

Battle02.JPG

Just a quick pic and not that great, but this gives an idea of how I'm planning on displaying the figures. Should look good once it is finished, but will take some time. Really having fun with these figures.

View attachment 264495
Looks awesome! Can't wait for mine to arrive.
What are those holes on the figures backs?

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Looks awesome! Can't wait for mine to arrive.
What are those holes on the figures backs?

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

The shoulder holes are to put on the shoulder armor. You just plug the armor into the peg. The rectangular hole is not used and must be something they have planned for future figures.

I suspect the presently redundant peg hole could be for future weapon holsters such as scabbards and quivers, but thats just a wild guess.

Nice, thank you so much for the shield - and thanks for the second pic as well, was dying to see a WIP or at least a digital mockup of the custom.

He looks pretty much perfect (though the right leg still bothers me). Wonder how hard it would be to give him Dekker's boots for his right leg.

Just ordered whatever was still available. Simply couldnt resist. I will most likely try to score the missing figures over the next year or so. If anybody does have an extra Zazhar though, I would love to add him asap because he looks Azhar.

Btw: just got notice from the 4HM that there will not be any further sales except for the remaining stock that is held back for damages. So get them now while you can.

82a0e7ca89e6fefb3b64fbd94aecc2cf.jpg

Got the silver knight off bbts. Paired him with my other knight and his trusty steed. Can't wait for my kickstarter and preorder orders to get in from the horsemen.

I'm kinda bummed I missed out on series 1.0. What are Four Horsemen's plans for distribution? Do they plan for a wider distribution base or is it just going to be very limited to their kickstarter campaign/ website? I bought Vermillius from BBTS and would like to get more of the first series but BBTS marks up the prices quite a bit compared to what 4HM's site charged for their preorders.

They're done with series one with the exception of a few army builders they "underproduced" by "accident." The rest you'll only be able to get on the after market like BBTS.

They're done with series one with the exception of a few army builders they "underproduced" by "accident." The rest you'll only be able to get on the after market like BBTS.

It sucks that they "accidentally underproduced" their first wave. Do they plan on having a wider distribution of this line or is it just limited to their site and kickstarter?

Where do they make up to date announcements for in stock and/or preorders? Their twitter account's last tweet was last year.
I just don't want to miss out on any new figures. This line looks fun to collect, but at the right price point.

It sucks that they "accidentally underproduced" their first wave. Do they plan on having a wider distribution of this line or is it just limited to their site and kickstarter?

Where do they make up to date announcements for in stock and/or preorders? Their twitter account's last tweet was last year.
I just don't want to miss out on any new figures. This line looks fun to collect, but at the right price point.

The kickstarter for Mythic Legions usually has updates as well as their main site. I try and post here when things are going on sale. For now wave 1 is done except some army builders that are coming this summer some time. With the wave 2 of the birds they did re-release some of the popular figures, so it is possible some will be re-released. Wave 1.5 pre-orders are closed, but they should have some for sale when they come in stock, which is probably this summer. Wave 2 is rumored to be around November, but that probably could move around depending on their schedule.

The kickstarter for Mythic Legions usually has updates as well as their main site. I try and post here when things are going on sale. For now wave 1 is done except some army builders that are coming this summer some time. With the wave 2 of the birds they did re-release some of the popular figures, so it is possible some will be re-released. Wave 1.5 pre-orders are closed, but they should have some for sale when they come in stock, which is probably this summer. Wave 2 is rumored to be around November, but that probably could move around depending on their schedule.

Thanks for the heads up. The only bird i want to get is Eagalus(cuz you know, 'Merica!) but I'm looking forward to getting some 1.5 and 2.0 releases.

Just to clarify the kickstarter for wave 2.0 is rumored to start in November, it would likely be around a year before those figures are actually in your hands. I'm still sitting around waiting for my kickstarter order to arrive.

Just curious as to whether or not anyone here has gotten their figures yet? Mine were delivered as I was getting the mail.
An unexpected surprise as I was expecting it to be a few more weeks. My barbarian builder fig arrived from BBTS the day before.
Suffice to say these figures are stunning, online pics/videos definitely don't do them any kind of justice.

Just curious as to whether or not anyone here has gotten their figures yet? Mine were delivered as I was getting the mail.
An unexpected surprise as I was expecting it to be a few more weeks. My barbarian builder fig arrived from BBTS the day before.
Suffice to say these figures are stunning, online pics/videos definitely don't do them any kind of justice.

Nothing here yet, how many figures did you order?

Back