Mystolle's Madness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
" I know what you're thinking, punk. You're thinking "did he fire six shots or only five?" Now to tell you the truth I forgot myself in all this excitement. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and will blow you head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk? "

dh5_zpsabea2f33.jpg

dh12_zpsaba3b0e8.jpg

IMG_8386_zps70ac565e.jpg

dh20_zps0681aa11.jpg

IMG_8379_zps4ca990f3.jpg

dh13_zps2126bac0.jpg

dh4_zps9b603bb6.jpg

Great Score and Pic's on Dirty Harry my Friend, WOW!, Really like the line from the Movie, Great setup for the Pic's, Excellent Post; Mystolle

You have some very special figures in your collection.

Liking your Dirty Harry a lot.

Even a Sherlock Rathbone!

Congrats on Ricks & Murtaugh and Clint.. Very cool and iconic pieces!! :)

Hey, thanks man, one of Iminime's best.

Great Score and Pic's on Dirty Harry my Friend, WOW!, Really like the line from the Movie, Great setup for the Pic's, Excellent Post; Mystolle

Awesome pick ups! The clothes is so awesome on that Clint!

Thanks, Omar. Scott really outdid himself with this one. I have every Clint sculpt he's made so far, and this one really shines. Interested to see Trevor's version as well. Are you waiting on that one?

Great acquisitions bro ;)

Thanks, Darth. more to come soon.

You have some very special figures in your collection.

Liking your Dirty Harry a lot.

Even a Sherlock Rathbone!

Glad you like it so far, yeah, been at it for years now. Still do not have a secure display area, working on it, hopefully soon. Yep, no other Sherlock but Rathbone.

Re: Mystolle's Madness (Update: TWD Sheriff and Crossbow Hunter)

Rick and Daryl are in! These are amazing in hand. Took some quick pics, need to add a few accessories like Rick's watch and ring. I was blown away by them. Michonne will be next, can't wait. Planning a prison diorama for these with a fence background with some walkers behind it, coming soon. Take care.

wd3_zpsd54c1269.jpg

wd1_zps6543647c.jpg

daryl5_zps5e10a3fc.jpg

daryl2_zps8b574085.jpg

rick9_zpsff731e5a.jpg

rick8_zps96292f78.jpg

rick1_zps6e1f2ae2.jpg

wd4_zps51739902.jpg

wd2_zps9381fe1b.jpg

wd9_zpsdde9a8f0.jpg

Last edited:
Rick and Daryl look great man. Did you weather up Ricks shirt a little more or is that how he comes out of the box?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Rick and Daryl look great man. Did you weather up Ricks shirt a little more or is that how he comes out of the box?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Hi, Rdeezy, these shots are straight, out of the box, the weathering is very nice. I was very surprised by the weathering, they are both great. The only thing I added was Daryl's rag that he hangs in the back as a temp.

Hi, Rdeezy, these shots are straight, out of the box, the weathering is very nice. I was very surprised by the weathering, they are both great. The only thing I added was Daryl's rag that he hangs in the back as a temp.

Damn,,, they did do a great job on the weathering of these guys! And yes, Daryl's gotta have his rag in the pocket.

Noticing the two Rick headsculpts, it is interesting how very different they are from each other regarding the sculpt features and paintjob. I think both are very strong, but the opened-eye one is my favorite. Incredible job.

rick104_zps75c55257.jpg

rick103_zps6a907883.jpg

Back