Mystolle's Madness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolute amazing collection man, out of all your awesome figures though I am drawn to Ace Ventura haha love it, don't know if I missed it but did you create everything yourself?

Congrats on the new additions mate.
23lo1vr.gif

Absolute amazing collection man, out of all your awesome figures though I am drawn to Ace Ventura haha love it, don't know if I missed it but did you create everything yourself?

Hey, thanks, Ace is definitely a good one, Asmus Toy's best IMO. My collection is a mixed of many old 1/6 model kits and custom-made ones by me and then a good batch of Hot Toys/Sideshow/Enterbay, etc stuff and 1/6 customs from many talented artists here as we'll as several bashes by me. My proudest one being my custom bandits Tuco. Take care.

Great collection my favs so far are the clints and dude:)
Like the deniro heat and ace ventura aswell, don't see alot of them around.

" Who the **** are you? I should remember you? What, you think you like me? You ain't like me mother****er, you a punk. I've been with made people, connected people. Who've you been with? Chain snatching, jive-***, maricon mother****ers. Why don't you get out of here and go snatch a purse. "

carlito2a_zps6fb5c18f.jpg

carlito2_zps3c5e0b34.jpg

carlito11_zps3afd49e8.jpg

carlito12_zps8de9c021.jpg

carlito6_zpsc362eb50.jpg

carlito7_zps6cc35e05.jpg

Back