MYC 1/4 Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally very excited for this :)

1c58dd_ed888deb8b7d4fcc8327087f1bf27bef~mv2_d_1500_1290_s_2.jpg

1 of my favorite Clone Wars characters, Pose looks great what i can see! Will Cad became an light up feature for the eyes?

1 of my favorite Clone Wars characters, Pose looks great what i can see! Will Cad became an light up feature for the eyes?

Thanks :) no light up eyes.. dont even think that duro eyes are glowing to my knowledge

Check out our unboxing of the MYC Sculptures Captain Rex! Huge shoutout to Eddie for the great show, hope you enjoy. Another great Star Wars piece.

That Fett looks incredible. I'm really torn on whether or not to add it to the collection. I love Fett, always have, but BOBF kind of left a sour taste.

Then again, doubtful anyone else is going to do this in 1/4 scale.

It's a terrific looking piece if you can visualize it as a Mandalorian season 2 statue. I am curious what it will cost to ship this, it's bigger and heavier than a child. I bet it's at least $500.

FB_IMG_1650158563739.jpg

It looks amazing

MYC's work continues to get better, I've been keeping an eye on their ship models, almost pulled the trigger on their Tie Advanced a few months back.

Back