My Very First Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great figures to kick start your collection. This hobby is definitely addictive. Plus, when I started getting a decent sized collection I decided I needed new display shelves because the figures looked too good to be on crappy shelves. 6 detolfs later I'm now adding 4 bestas to my room. I'm almost afraid to think about how large my collection will be in another year if I keep going at this rate--but when I see it all set up it makes me happy and that's why I collect them. If I ever stop being excited about the figures that's when I'll know I need to stop. Well, that and if the balance in my bank account gets depressing.

u7egujev.jpg

Left side of the tv, right of the lamp is where the detolf will go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great figures to kick start your collection. This hobby is definitely addictive. Plus, when I started getting a decent sized collection I decided I needed new display shelves because the figures looked too good to be on crappy shelves. 6 detolfs later I'm now adding 4 bestas to my room. I'm almost afraid to think about how large my collection will be in another year if I keep going at this rate--but when I see it all set up it makes me happy and that's why I collect them. If I ever stop being excited about the figures that's when I'll know I need to stop. Well, that and if the balance in my bank account gets depressing.

Got my detolf in..

unusyzaz.jpg

Just need one for my figures on the right now..

It got out of hand... FML

Lol--join the club. I'm in the process of redoing my displays and keep having to rearrange my figures because I'm still getting new ones. I've found myself stopping every now and then to look at my collection as a whole and I can't believe how much it's grown. I have quickly found out that, no matter how much space I'm given for my collection, I WILL fill it with figures. The good news is that since I found this forum I've been able to show my wife other collections and she realizes that I have a lot--but not as many as some people. I think every collector goes through a "binge phase" but when it ends they start focusing on what lines they really love. I haven't quite gotten to that stage yet but I'm trying.

Lol--join the club. I'm in the process of redoing my displays and keep having to rearrange my figures because I'm still getting new ones. I've found myself stopping every now and then to look at my collection as a whole and I can't believe how much it's grown. I have quickly found out that, no matter how much space I'm given for my collection, I WILL fill it with figures. The good news is that since I found this forum I've been able to show my wife other collections and she realizes that I have a lot--but not as many as some people. I think every collector goes through a "binge phase" but when it ends they start focusing on what lines they really love. I haven't quite gotten to that stage yet but I'm trying.

Wow we're two peas in a pod. I'm at that stage too.. I need another detolf to bring balance to my displays on both sides of the TV. It's great to have a supportive wife and my wife's great about it. I've kind of found the lines that I love and want to focus on and may even sell some figures from genres I have no interest in to build on the ones I love. I'm mainly focusing on my Predator and Star Wars lines right now. I'm currently working on a Dutch Shaeffer kit bash. Today I ordered a JOPTOYS custom Dutch head and a Chris Redfield Arnold Dutch body.
I'm going for this look....

ybupuda9.jpg

I can't wait to pose him with these mugs..

e6y6aven.jpg

Also check out my review video for the Scar Pred when you get a chance. Feel from to leave a comment or a like.

https://youtu.be/T5O73qqEHMA

Thanks

By the way, I meant I got a Chris Redfield body for Arnold... Lol

Hey guys please check out my review for the Playmates TMNT. Please feel free to comment, like and subscribe to my channel. I've got HT Tracker Predator's review coming out today so look out for that. ;)

https://youtu.be/tl26oj_eUr4

Thanks so much :wave

Back