My updated collection pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never liked the stand on page 1 that Obi and Vader PF's were on. I added new marbel pedestals. The T-850 gets one too since I could not find a black wall mount shelf that could house the Cinemaquette in the acrylic case.

Wow those Gammys look awesome with your set-up! You really have excellent and well-displayed stuff :rock

The Gammy's really look great with the Jabba set-up. I'm going to have to find a new home for my Jabba and crew since Marvel has taken over the entertainment center upstairs.

Can't wait to see more pics.

I really (really) like your collection Kit. Each time you add something, it's gets better every time and it shows!! Can't wait to see what else you add or change in time!!

KitFisto said:
They are single LED pights. They come in a pack of 3 for $10 at CVS. I need to buy about 50 more as they get them in stock. They run on 3 AAA batteries and last for about 100 hours before you need to replace the batteries.

this might be a dumb question but what is CVS?
I really like the lights that you are using and am considering buy some of them.

Beautiful collection Kit

seanmh said:
this might be a dumb question but what is CVS?
I really like the lights that you are using and am considering buy some of them.

Beautiful collection Kit

Thanks.

CVS is a Pharmacy/drug store. Like a Walgreens or Rite-Aid if you know what those are. They are kept in the "As seen on TV" section of the store. You can also goto CVS.com and look under the "Stick and Click" lights and order them from their site.

Really nice and organized, Kit. Kudos! :duff

IKEA also has a nice collection of display lights as well. I have a few of them installed in mine.

:maul
Kit-

Great Collection. You've obviously spent a lot of time setting it all up. It's well displayed and looks awesome!!
:monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

Thanks guys!

cverdec, looking forward to seeing your stuff as soon as you get pics up.

A couple of new pics. The new home for my HT Predators and the UC LOTR stuff I have been getting over the last few weeks.

Back