My try at building the 1/6 Scale Falcon Cockpit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is absolutely incredible! The attention to detail is extremely impressive. Just . . . WOW!!!!!!! :bow

I’m simply blown away by this. I’m a structural 3D modeler and I’ve always wanted to do something like this in my off time. Is there an update?

This build is insane. Your attention to detail on this cockpit is fantastic. Can't wait to see it finished.

From your pictures, it could pass as a 1:1 movie set. Can't wait to see it with the figures.

From your pictures, it could pass as a 1:1 movie set. Can't wait to see it with the figures.

Thanks. I was hoping to get that look.

Working on the color for the lights on the panels. I have one panel that still need switches. Any guesses which one?

Untitled by Izzy Mel, on Flickr

Added the another detail to the over head part. Not sure what the part is but I know it goes there.

Need to repaint two of the over head lid panels;

I have been working with SofaKing01 over at the RPF forum on a 1/4 and 1/6 scale kit for the freighter cockpit. A lot closer to finishing the 1/4 scale.

1/4 scale pics:

Falcon parts by Izzy Mel, on Flickr

by Izzy Mel, on Flickr

Back corridor:

and the NAV console:

I also had to design some parts that needed to be printed at shapeways because we wanted the detail:

by Izzy Mel, on Flickr

by Izzy Mel, on Flickr

NAV chair Greeblies:

MF parts by Izzy Mel, on Flickr

Vovlo dash for 1/4 and 1/6:

MF parts by Izzy Mel, on Flickr

and miniature switches:

now for the 1/6 scale parts:

more updates to follow when I have them in hand.

Unbelievable stuff going on here. I really admire your attention to detail on this project. It always amazes me how people find the time to progress so much with these things. Excellent work :clap

Thanks for all the progress pic's on your fantastic projects, its threads like this that keep me coming back here. Keep'em coming Izzy. :yess: :hi5: :clap

Back