My Sideshow Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sdc1034797s4.jpg

Niiiiiiice.

thank you guys :wave

got a little update in here from SW :yess:

Sideshow Collectibles Darth Vader 1/4 Premium Format Figure and Master Replicas Scaled Boba Fett Helmet (Stormtrooper also ordered... should arrive the next days):

Sideshow Collectibles Luke Skywalker "Jedi Knight" 1/4 Premium Format Figure:

few pics:

hope you enjoy it

hello all i,m new and just started collecting and notice everyon has same light set up ...I found differnt color leds realy easy and cheap on ebay ...brings a whole nuther level of awesome to displays awesome collection set up from highlander1
Sideshow Collectibles Morgul Lord Premium Format

Katana "The Bride" from Hattori Hanzo (Kill Bill)

Sideshow Collectibles ROTLA Indiana Jones Premium Format

Sideshow Collectibles Slave Leia Premium Format and Weta Balrog "Flame of Udun"

coming soon: UC Anduril Sword (fits underneath of Frodo`s sword), SSC Indiana Jones Fertility Idol 1:1 (fits into the Indy shelf), SSC Gollum PF (fits beside Gandalf), SSC Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker (fits into the Leia shelf)
preordered: SSC Predator LSB, SSC Stormtrooper PF, ... new SSC Vader PF? :dunno hopefully :wink1:
Darth Maul will be sold soon... this shelf will be reserved for Vader&Stormtrooper :wink1:

hope you enjoy it :wave

hello all i,m new and just started collecting and notice everyon has same light set up ...I found differnt color leds realy easy and cheap on ebay ...brings a whole nuther level of awesome to displays awesome collection set up from highlander1

in my set up red leds 4 evil figs like darth maul hellboy awesome green 4 yoda 's hutt gandaLF BLUE FOR SUPERMAN PURPLE JOKER MOTERCYLE LEDS STRIPS LINK TOGETHER W SPEAKER WIRE REMOTE SWITCH BOO BAM AWESOME I BLAME TRON ITS 2011 PEOPLE LEDS EVERYWHERE ON DIOARMAS STAR WARS LIGHTS THINK ABOUT IT !!!!!!!!LEDS LAST 4 EVER......

Beautifully displayed collection :clap

Can I ask where you got that print or painting of The Bride for Kill Bill behind the Hanzo sword display? Thanks!

GREAT Collection!!! what kind of shelves are you using to display the Premium Format figures? Are they from Ikea?

thx guys :wave

@Y4NK33 PL4N3T: this print is from ebay... a long time ago.. sorry :dunno

@spider: yes, these are Bestas from Ikea :wave

thx guys :wave

@Y4NK33 PL4N3T: this print is from ebay... a long time ago.. sorry :dunno

@spider: yes, these are Bestas from Ikea :wave

Thanks for the answer! if you don't mind i would really like to recreate the same Bestas design you have your PF displayed, can you please tell me specifically which ones you bought? the glass doors come separately right? How tall are the left, right and Middle bestas? Is the middle bestas one piece? Once again you have a terrific collection and thanks in advance for the answers & inspiration!!

just look @ the ikea site... mine are 2x the 3x1 and 1x the 2x2 Bestas ... each Besta is about 60x60cm tall... the glass doors are "Tombo" from Ikea :)

... and: thanks buddy :)

Serwus Oktay :hi5:

Well, got something new for you... i decorated the Bestas with movie individual stuff and some background pics... just take a look :wink1:

Terminator cabinet ...

Rambo cabinet

Back