My Metal Gear Rising Limited edition unboxing.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SOLIDSNAKE

Super Freak
Reaction score
dam youtube with their 15 min video restriction for me.
ohh well Had to do it in 2 parts.

enjoy it

Part 1
[ame]https://youtu.be/WozazvlYIXo[/ame]

Part 2
[ame]https://youtu.be/e-caTQGbDUo[/ame]

Last edited:
Glad to see you're back in the game with those video reviews, bro :hi5:. Gonna watch it when I get home today.

Part 2 is up.

wow this is one amazing game. 1hrs into the game. spectacular.
I love this lamp. looks so sick in the dark.
I am glad I got the LE.

I will be playing this game all night. it's so ****ing awsome.

Great videos! The lamp looks more and more impressive each time I see it.

Btw what is the RRP for the US Limited Edition?

Watched part 1. Great job! will watch part 2 after I watch The Shield

standard def we meet again.........................nice vidz tho that lamp is way bigger than i thought it was going to be. its almost as wide as the game case! im buying both LEs.

Completely didn't know this game was coming out, either im not reading video game blogs as much or the media isn't doing there job... that a side, this looks really awesome game, that unfortunatly i have to wait for the bargin bin as i bought to many games as of lately :(

What a nice comeback bro gratz. :duff
After watching ur unboxing video I've immediately downloaded the demo of the game now I'm definetly buying this game on 22'nd which is the release date here in Istanbul, Turkey. But for the Limitied Edition unfortunately we will only have EU Edition option which comes with the Play Arts White Raiden Figure which is also very cool imo. :rock

MGR-Limited-Europe.jpg

What a nice comeback bro gratz. :duff
After watching ur unboxing video I've immediately downloaded the demo of the game now I'm definetly buying this game on 22'nd which is the release date here in Istanbul, Turkey. But for the Limitied Edition unfortunately we will only have EU Edition option which comes with the Play Arts White Raiden Figure which is also very cool imo. :rock

MGR-Limited-Europe.jpg

hell yeaa man ! that figure is awsome.
you are going to love this game.

Back