My little Collectors Room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

highlanderpdx

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have been collecting for years and at my old place toys and statues were all over the house. When we moved into our new place my wife restricted me to only one room, and here it is.

New pics on page 3

Last edited:
Well that the bulk of the collection, there is a bunch of Star Wars figs and other little stuff in the basement.

Last edited:
Very Cool Collection and Room, I was expecting more Highlander Themed Collection hense you screen name, but it :rock
I am half Scottish and I am involved in a lot of highland games in the pacific northwest, I am at the top of the amateur ranks (the A class). I travel all over the place and throw heavy rocks and weights as far as I can, and don't forget the caber. FYI, the weight I am throwing over my head is 56lbs.

I just got a frame for this woop ass picture by Dave Dorman. My buddy over at Dark Horse gave it to me along with with a Space Jocky Giger print.

Wow, he gave it to you! Plus a print by H.R. Giger? :horror Now I'm really jealous! Dave Dorman is one of my favorite artists.

I like your "little" collection room too! :D I have one myself. I'm still sorting it out before I take pictures of it and post them here on the board.

Wow, he gave it to you! Plus a print by H.R. Giger? :horror Now I'm really jealous! Dave Dorman is one of my favorite artists.

I like your "little" collection room too! :D I have one myself. I'm still sorting it out before I take pictures of it and post them here on the board.

I feel ya, I have been cleaning that room for a week now, there were toys everywhere. I have been wanting to post pictures ever since I became a member.

I am half Scottish and I am involved in a lot of highland games in the pacific northwest, I am at the top of the amateur ranks (the A class). I travel all over the place and throw heavy rocks and weights as far as I can, and don't forget the caber. FYI, the weight I am throwing over my head is 56lbs.

Well now we know the rest of the story Kinsmen, Traced Family Tree to Scotland, last name Wylie, Live the Dream Man. :duff

Back