My humble display...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pieces, art, statues... All the same. But what are we all conforming to Roranous? :confused: People buy what they like.... :) And many times people aren't even fortunate enough to have the opportunity to buy items that they REALLY REALLY would love to own :sick

I think it's pretty obvious. Art is a form of individual expression and we aren't really the ones creating it. We all buy the same pieces instead of making our own to express ourselves- this I see as conforming, especially when we all have collections that look the same because we buy the exact same items as each other. :)

I think it's pretty obvious. Art is a form of individual expression and we aren't really the ones creating it. We all buy the same pieces instead of making our own to express ourselves- this I see as conforming, especially when we all have collections that look the same because we buy the exact same items as each other. :)

True, I TOTALLY see your point. But unfortunately not everyone has the gift of creating great art. So those who don't have the natural born talent are just left to admire the work of others. And if it appeals to them, then they purchase it :) None the less, this gent has some nice ITEMS :D

Back