My humble display...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bearmodel

Super Freak
Reaction score
Not as many as some of you but I counted 12 premium Formats, 2 1/2 scale busts, 1 life size bust, 1 comiquette, 1 diorama and 1 maquette.

100_1990.jpg

100_1991.jpg

100_1992.jpg

100_1993.jpg

100_2002.jpg

100_2011.jpg

101_1514.jpg

101_1528.jpg

Obi Wan, Red Skull and Aragorn PFs coming with in two weeks......

dude !! that is a first class collection!
thats not humble at all.
congratz !!
you got alot of grails there.
very Impressive man !!
where did you get the stand for 1:1 arnold ?

I like it. And you have proven that the Hulk LSB can hold up on a deltolf. I put mine on top of a book shelf because was too scraed to support it on 1/4 glass.

BTW, you must has a very cool and/or understanding wife to let you have all this stuff up around the family photos.

dude !! that is a first class collection!
thats not humble at all.
congratz !!
you got alot of grails there.
very Impressive man !!
where did you get the stand for 1:1 arnold ?

Everybody ask me that....It is called easypedestal.com...

I think they should give me commission.... :rolleyes:

I like it. And you have proven that the Hulk LSB can hold up on a deltolf. I put mine on top of a book shelf because was too scraed to support it on 1/4 glass.

I actually have two glass shelves holding it. I was scared too.... :eek:

BTW, you must has a very cool and/or understanding wife to let you have all this stuff up around the family photos.

She is great and so far we have a lot of room for the photos, but eventually I will have to compromise.....

Thanks guys!

I think eventually I'm going to get 3 more Detolfs by the end of next year so my reserved pieces will fit. I have a lot of stuff on reserve.....

Darkness 1/2 scale bust
Elvira
Species
Aragorn (which arrives next week)
Red Skul ( just got it)
Indiana
Orc
Rogue
Conan
Thor
Hellboy
Thing LSB
and Sabertooth LSB

I'm sure Ss will come out with more things to buy but for now, that's what I have.

(I need a bigger house....)

Don't you guys think it's kind of silly that we call these pieces? And isn't it even more silly that we all have the same ones. We're conformists when it comes to our art selection- think about it.

Don't you guys think it's kind of silly that we call these pieces? And isn't it even more silly that we all have the same ones. We're conformists when it comes to our art selection- think about it.

Pieces, art, statues... All the same. But what are we all conforming to Roranous? :confused: People buy what they like.... :) And many times people aren't even fortunate enough to have the opportunity to buy items that they REALLY REALLY would love to own :sick

Back