My Hulk Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is KILLER!!! Let me know when you put it up for sale!

Well anyone could buy this original one. It's just I haven't got a fair enough offer yet. Plus I don't really want to sell it so the offer might have to be even better then fair. I don't blame anyone though. It's kind of expensive to pay for a one of a kind sculpt.

Papo I saw this vid a few months ago!!! and i had a heart attack!!! Cause its so ^^^^ing aweosme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:monkey2

Thanks. Maybe I should have a raffle. I don't think anyone would pay me enough for it by themselves. I don't know if I could get rid of it. I already have dreams that it's crumbling and breaking all the time.

holy sht, i would bet that modeling and sculpting are more that just a casual hobby for you eh.
that is frackin awesome, now lets see abomination and the thing.:banana:banana

Yeah not a casual hobby. Not a paying hobby though, but I can use a lot of time and sit and do something. I have no responsibilities except to keep myself alive. Not even really doing much to keep that going either. Other people help me do that for now too. When I don't have that help though I might have a problem on my hands.

It's so good it actually made my brain hurt.:monkey4

If I hadn't already sacrificed my right nut for a previously ignoble cause, I would offer it up for one of those.

Your talent is officially envied. Don't waste it.

haha. Thanks man. I hear that don't waste talent thing alot in different places. Even in Bronx Tale. I'm not sure if people mean wasting it has to do with financial gain. Because if you like to do something and you just do it I think that's not wasting it. No one needs any recognition if they like to do something. I would be doing it anyway just for my own satifaction. I do like to show other people though too. I guess it's a way to inspire myself to make more. I might have stopped though if I didn't get that first attention from someone encouraging me. So I don't know. I do like to see things I make I just have trouble waiting for my hands to finish it.

Certainly is a no joke Hulk, looks mean!!!

Thanks. I want him to look like a mean gorilla a little. I figure if the Hulk is the Hulk because of anger he should be angry. I suppose though I could make him calm like right before he changes back.

just checked out your terminator bust on youtube that is the best likeness i have seen, it beats the sideshow 1.1 bust.

I think the best part about this piece is the AMAZING detail in the mouth and teeth!!! it's got actual depth and a crevice in the mouth! I usually jsut see teeth on statues, but not actual space in the mouth.... You get my drift, right???? :lol

Even though this statue is well worthy of a decent amount of $$, I'm sure the price will be PRETTY high :eek:

Shoot, just ask Amin Ko. That guys seems to have an INFINITE amount of money!!!! :lol

Last edited:
Thanks. Maybe I should have a raffle. I don't think anyone would pay me enough for it by themselves. I don't know if I could get rid of it. I already have dreams that it's crumbling and breaking all the time.

god i hope it never breaks!!!!:monkey2:monkey2 that would be Super Sad!

Besides the fact that the statue is awesome, I love that you incorporated the Incredible Hulk (Bill Bixbi) TV Series theme. (Nice touch to the video!)

Thanks. Yeah music always helps with anything visual. The show was the best. I think it's better then the movies still, but probably doesn't relate enough to the comic books.

Back