My holy grails finally came in!!! Facehugger lifesize bust and AVP Chess set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on the life size bust. I had one 5 years ago and sold it then for about 900 USD to a buyer in HongKong. Pretty cool deal, bought it originally by its release for 500. ;-)

Well, i miss this piece quite a bit...but well...everyone who saw the bust at my home thought i was completey crazy. Especially the girls... ;-) So...the bust had to get away.

Congrats on the life size bust. I had one 5 years ago and sold it then for about 900 USD to a buyer in HongKong. Pretty cool deal, bought it originally by its release for 500. ;-)

Well, i miss this piece quite a bit...but well...everyone who saw the bust at my home thought i was completey crazy. Especially the girls... ;-) So...the bust had to get away.

Just saw this reply. For 900 5 years ago that's a really good deal. Congrats on the sale! :) Actually my whole family was quite disgusted the first time they saw it. But after some time they grew to appreciate it. haha, I'm glad cause its probably my favourite piece in my collection. :)

I still have my AVP chess set in its box somewhere in the basement. Opened it once and did not dare to take it out of the foam box again, in fear of damaging it.

Back