My Han Solo Sideshow repaint.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its layers upon Layers of watered down paint. I use Citdel paints from Gamesworkshop.

1. Tallarn Flesh Foundation Paint watered down to 1 part paint to 2 water.
2. I add red wash to the nose, eyes, cheeks and lips.
3. Watered down Dwarf Flesh same ratio as above.
4. Watered down Elf Flesh same ratio as above.
5. Light Drybrush of Elf Flesh on raised areas such as brow and Nose.

If the character is dark skinned or tanned you can another Wash of Tallarn Flesh Foundation Paint.

Hope this helps buddy?

Awesome job on Han man and thanks for sharing your paint recipe. I my self use GW paints for my custom 3 3/4 inch figures...

Its layers upon Layers of watered down paint. I use Citdel paints from Gamesworkshop.

1. Tallarn Flesh Foundation Paint watered down to 1 part paint to 2 water.
2. I add red wash to the nose, eyes, cheeks and lips.
3. Watered down Dwarf Flesh same ratio as above.
4. Watered down Elf Flesh same ratio as above.
5. Light Drybrush of Elf Flesh on raised areas such as brow and Nose.

If the character is dark skinned or tanned you can another Wash of Tallarn Flesh Foundation Paint.

Hope this helps buddy?

Awesome job on Han man and thanks for sharing your paint recipe. I my self use GW paints for my custom 3 3/4 inch figures...

Awesome work, love those They Live guys!!
Temple of Doom Indy looks incredible. BRING ON LUKE!

Thanks for the link mate.. I would of never though about using the red wash.. :clap Keep up the awesome work..

One of the first things I learned as a makeup artist is that your skin is translucent, and the blood is what gives your skin color. I started using a base coat of a light red before adding any skin tones, and it made a world of difference.

Back