my first pf

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol... its an addiction too. trust me i started slowly with the star wars obi wan.. then it was like i need to get vader to match him. then i saw han solo really cheap then my dealer said he had freddy and jason in and that he'd give me a good deal on the set.

That is a great piece.
Freddy has been one of my favorite horror characters for many years.

I might get tempted to keep the one we have if it sticks around for much longer.

i'm waiting for SS to come out with a new program where they direct debit from our bank accounts each month. :rotfl

Last edited:
The PF Demon Freddy Rules.

I have the Demon Freddy and my friend has the regular PF Freddy. We both agree that the Demon Freddy blows the reg Freddy out of the water.

As for the hat. Well I still have my 18" McFarlane Freddy and that hat works pretty well. However I like him better without the hat. The 18" McFarlane hat is Way better then the sideshow PF reg Freddy hat. That hat looks like it belongs on a pilgrim.

Anyways this is a great piece and I was lucky enough to buy one from a fellow member on this board, frost19, for 160 shipped. I love it. And I think it looks great next to my exclusive Jason. I like that each piece is holding something from the other (feddy's head and Jason's mask) it really brings them together nicely.

I am in the minority and prefer classic Freddy PF. It's the Freddy I know.

Both are nice though.

I may check out the McF hat to replace my PF one.

Anyone have a pic of that hat on Sideshow Freddy?

the company i bought the Jason PF from on ebay placed my order directly from SS ($175 shipped) on Monday and SS still has yet to ship it to me. over 4 days? c'mon, that's too long to ship an item. oh well, maybe I'll receive it before Halloween.

Last edited:
Gruson said:

Both are nice though.

Here is a photo of the hat on my demon Freddy. It is a tad too small. I still think it's better then the SS hat. However I never have the hat on him. I just put it on one day to see how it looked and I thought it was pretty cool. Don't know how it would look on the regular PF freddy either as Freddy's head is tilted Down for the PF Demon Freddy which helps hide the fact that the hat is a bit small. Not the best photos either.

FreddyHat010.jpg

FreddyHat009.jpg

FreddyHat002.jpg

FreddyHat006.jpg

FreddyHat007.jpg

Gruson said:

Both are nice though.

Im in that minority too. Classic for me:D The Demon version is wonderful though.

Back