My Dog Is Sick: Need Advice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I totally disagree! I know people who have pitbulls and they're the nicest, sweetest dogs. They've gotten a bad rep is all.

There are a lot of aggressive breeds but pit bulls have been singled out because of dog fighting.

Oh I understand. However they were bred to be aggressive. Just like others are bred for positive. I agree they can still make good pets.

pitbulls have a place in this world, but only as working dogs and certainly not by individuals for "pets". every breed of dog was bred into that type of dog for a specific reason by humans. its a fairly recent phenomon that has normal middle class people choosing the kind of pet they own based on what they look like or whatever. people don't understand that pitbulls aren't animals to pick up because they are cool.

pitbulls have a place in this world, but only as working dogs and certainly not by individuals for "pets". every breed of dog was bred into that type of dog for a specific reason by humans. its a fairly recent phenomon that has normal middle class people choosing the kind of pet they own based on what they look like or whatever. people don't understand that pitbulls aren't animals to pick up because they are cool.

Im fairly certain it's not the middle class buying up the pitbulls. :lol

my co-worker own(ed) a few. she's an accountant for the government. can't get more middle class than that. :lol

anyway, she had 2 of them and they coexisted for years and then one day one of them just decided to attack the other one and nearly killed it.

its really amazing how many single women that weigh like 120 lbs own these as well.

Back