My Cyberdyne *Update* 9-8-10

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MY CYBERDYNE

AR- It is Tuesday and i have been waiting with anticipation.....where be the new stuff?????:horror

I was in contact with AR-B, there were some delays (blame Sky-Net) and I'm sure he'll post an update soon.

The future is what you make it, so make it with cool pictures when your new stuff comes in:lol
Will continue to wait:cool:

I was in contact with AR-B, there were some delays (blame Sky-Net) and I'm sure he'll post an update soon.

YOU CHANGED YOUR USER NAME: The Terminator:lol You totally have the TERMINATOR SICKNESS bro!!!! Next you will be selling all your ROCKY and RAMBO figs and start buying up as much TERMINATOR collectibles as you can get your hands on:naughty Be patient bro. I know I said today but sheesh I expected the damn UPS guy around 1PM today not 7PM. It's a legit excuse:D

YOU CHANGED YOUR USER NAME: The Terminator:lol You totally have the TERMINATOR SICKNESS bro!!!! Next you will be selling all your ROCKY and RAMBO figs and start buying up as much TERMINATOR collectibles as you can get your hands on:naughty Be patient bro. I know I said today but sheesh I expected the damn UPS guy around 1PM today not 7PM. It's a legit excuse:D

Its all good bro, just a little late night ball busting! :lol Can't wait to see whats up tommorrow.

poopingmooseanimation.gif

wink.gif

Back