My custom made iron man mark 31 Piston

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's awesome! Any pics of the deconstruction and painting before reassembly? Is your MK IX the same as the upcoming release or are there differences? How tough is it to take apart the torsos and mix and match?

giphy.gif

That looks fantastic. Another one I'll have to now hope that HT gets around to making in addition to Blue Steel. Still need to pick up Hot Rod at some point.

Great custom. Would love to be able to afford another silver centurion so I could paint him blue. Would look great to have a green, blue, red, orange and yellow one all standing together!

That is extremely cool! Would love to have seen a step by step guide. But well done nonetheless!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is extremely cool! Would love to have seen a step by step guide. But well done nonetheless!

I would have liked that too but I understand.

It's time consuming to create the step by step posts and custom projects don't get a lot of interaction on this forum so some may figure why bother.

I post project threads and a small group of people seem interested in them but they don't get even a fraction of interest that non-custom threads get.

I have seen off topic discussions go on for days while threads about a cool projects like this get a comment every couple of days.

Last edited:
I hate to agree, but ur absolutely right. Still, it's appreciated that you hAve shared.:)

your right about that.awesome work you did there!! did you really buy regular 300$ figures and reworked them???? wow,you sir ,got balls!!!:yess:

I would have liked that too but I understand.

It's time consuming to create the step by step posts and custom projects don't get a lot of interaction on this forum so some may figure why bother.

I post project threads and a small group of people seem interested in them but they don't get even a fraction of interest that non-custom threads get.

I have seen off topic discussions go on for days while threads about a cool projects like this get a comment every couple of days.

Back