My Custom Luke X-Wing Fighter Pilot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmarz1000

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Finally finished my Luke! Paint by LordRagnar. He weathered the helmet and chest box as well as painting the head sculpt. Boots are DiD and gloves are from Praji. Flak vest by our very own SpiderRogue! Thanks for looking!

63dc2297bf3682aa7948834b5c6b7f33_zpsaf929808.jpg

0a3f85b3d5afd3ed13e5cf137e568e9c_zpsbec3c82e.jpg

21408c71ff0b624212887c396fc7b646_zps8d2df15b.jpg

Regards, bmarz1000

Looks great............:clap

still puzzles me to this day sideshow hasn't offered such an iconic version of luke.

Looks great Bmarz, as always a pleasure to paint for you, Im so glad to be a part of your collection. I love the first shot where you can see my Obi wan paint job and Vader mods. Is that my Han solo paintjob or a Greggo? Ive painted so many heads for you they all kinda blur together lol. I would blame it on the paint fumes but I use acrylics hah.

Btw, great job Bmarz on sourcing the parts and bringing the figure together, it looks fantastic!

That is indeed your paint on Han! Thanks for all your hard work Hoyt; my collection wouldn't be same without your amazing skills!

Looks great............:clap

still puzzles me to this day sideshow hasn't offered such an iconic version of luke.

I figure they'll announce it now that my figure is done. You know, like when it always seems to rain when you get your car washed. ;)

Last edited:
Hey Brady some people were asking about any pics of that han sculpt posted in the indy custom forum, any chance you could throw a pic in there, Ill see if I remembered to take any pics of that han paintjob, thanks buddy!

Back