My custom Heath Ledger - Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really want to see you nail this.

Me too....I've ever loved this character, and of course I really like the Ledger version...I love the movies world, so when I saw that version of the Joker on big screen in 2008 was like reaching the nirvana.
It was also a little inspiration (just look at me in the avatar)

So this head sculpt is like a son for me xD and I feel like a father who have made a big mistake with him...I hope to fix this as soon as possible, but unfortunately I think that months will pass before that.

Like I said, right now I'm focusing on something else....a bust of an huruk hai from LOTR..I'm giving the priority to that just because it's an opportunity to me to show that I can make something good...and that I can even finish it xD
It will be so much fast to do and finish then finishing the joker (besides the fact that for now I can not fix the joker).

Anyway, tanks a lot man ;)

I think everyone should see just how close he's got the likeness...
dldx.jpg

Great job man. Keep at it. :duff

That's really good! Did you do the paint work as well? If so that's awesome too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

O thanks, really :). Yes I did the paintjob, If you see last pics, I've fixed it a bit. But for now I stopped to work on this one, cause I'm going to make an other one better than this.

O thanks, really :). Yes I did the paintjob, If you see last pics, I've fixed it a bit. But for now I stopped to work on this one, cause I'm going to make an other one better than this.

Can't wait to see it man. Great sculpting here. I'd definitely be in to buy one if you'd ever offer them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi people,
That's the update for today:

I decided to make a complete new sculpt, more accurate in proportions and details.

Right now I'm making the first steps, I will post something more soon :wink1:

Your first attempt was very impressive...excited to see this new and improved version!

I'm triyng to do my best guys, I want to create a "definitive version" like the best version possible, but for now is better to me to don't say nothing, we will see!

Cant wait to see this in the proper scale your first was probably the 2nd best Ledger likeness ever produced.

Back