my custom clones and jedis and other wip

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sitting on shelves really doesn't do them justice, they should be in action posing in dioramas.
Awesome collection, you can be proud on each one. Impressive as hell!!

Sitting on shelves really doesn't do them justice, they should be in action posing in dioramas.
Awesome collection, you can be proud on each one. Impressive as hell!!

thanks man,
yeah I wish I had room to build up awesome dioramas and such,but sadly I am running out of room now.I should inheret a bigger room in one more year when my step son goes in the airforce.I just need to win the lottery so I can have my whole mansion full of toys!

small update,did alittle painting this weekend.still have a long ways to go with these two,but I couldnt wait to share them,enjoy!
Picture1815.jpg

Picture1817.jpg

Picture1816.jpg

Picture1814.jpg

Picture1813.jpg

Your work is just admirable
Love to see your customs
Congratulations

holy *#@! mike, your running outta room, your going to have to switch rooms with the kids soon.lol

holy *#@! mike, your running outta room, your going to have to switch rooms with the kids soon.lol

or he could just unload some of those clones, i have some room if he needs to store them :wink1:

you ever put any up for sale or commissions or do you not have time with all the ones you have in progress for your own collection??

you ever put any up for sale or commissions or do you not have time with all the ones you have in progress for your own collection??

its kind of like trying to sell puppies,they are all so cute and you dont want to sell them,with me I put so much into each piece I work on ,I become attached to it and dont want to let it go,not to mention you wont get what it cost you to make them.

its kind of like trying to sell puppies,they are all so cute and you dont want to sell them,with me I put so much into each piece I work on ,I become attached to it and dont want to let it go,not to mention you wont get what it cost you to make them.

some just look so damn good they need to be in my collection :)

I have a few updates.I havent had time lately to work on much,but when I get alittle time to play I should have alot to show.but here are a few wip pics of my dengar,still have alot to do to him.
Picture1845.jpg

Picture1844.jpg

Picture1843.jpg

Picture1846.jpg

Picture1847.jpg

well I guys I managed to get some work done this weekend,here is my now finished pf fett with his custom helmet I made and painted,and my wip osoka tano head from William Shatners Toupee .
to start off I will post some inprogress shots of the fett helmet.
Picture1866.jpg

Picture1861.jpg

Picture1862.jpg

Picture1863.jpg

and here is asoka,and I have to say that silentsurfer has inspired my paint job with his awesome work on the same head sculpt,I just hope mine turns out half as good as his did.
Picture1880.jpg

Picture1881.jpg

Picture1882.jpg

Picture1885.jpg

Picture1884.jpg

and here is my 50% finished predator bio from taylerdurdem,I know this aint star wars,I will post it over in the alien robot threads when I finish the inside of it.
Picture1879.jpg

Picture1878.jpg

Back