my custom clones and jedis and other wip

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This becomes sort of a NSFW page. Lovin'it, great work! Barely females (and their 1/6 bodys) work, this is awesome.

Nice work on Oola, and looking forward to your completed Leia Slave. How do you like the Phichen seamless body BAM? They sure look good, how are they to work with?

Nice work on Oola, and looking forward to your completed Leia Slave. How do you like the Phichen seamless body BAM? They sure look good, how are they to work with?

thanks man!
the phichen bodies are o.k. there is plenty of room for improvement,but for whats available out there for now,they are o.k.
the joints are tricky,and fragile.and coloring the body can be a pain.so far I built my talon and colored her with pastels,and oola is acrylic paint mixed with liquid laytex and painted on in layers,about 10 thin layers I believe.slave leia will be unmodified her head will be painted to match the body.

thanks man!
the phichen bodies are o.k. there is plenty of room for improvement,but for whats available out there for now,they are o.k.
the joints are tricky,and fragile.and coloring the body can be a pain.so far I built my talon and colored her with pastels,and oola is acrylic paint mixed with liquid laytex and painted on in layers,about 10 thin layers I believe.slave leia will be unmodified her head will be painted to match the body.

Thanks for the intel!!!

I just about finished up my stealth commando this weekend,just need to go back and weather him now,also I finished my weapon 11 from x-men origins,and my in progress nick fury.I know some of these guys are not from star wars,but I want to keep all my pics in one thread.
Picture1802.jpg

Picture1801.jpg

Picture1800.jpg

Picture1805.jpg

thanks guys for your comments.
well I managed to get alittle more paint work done lastnight,I am almost done with my custom kitbash/custom phase 1 bly and siege trooper.some parts are original and some are casted and painted to match.
can you figure out which parts are original sideshow parts and which are casted and painted?
Picture1810.jpg

Picture1809.jpg

Picture1808.jpg

Picture1807.jpg

Great work as always mike. your shelves looks awesome quite the collection u have there. Really likin your armour castings also. Just thinking f i want to make some moulds of the armour myself. seems like a lot of work thow considering u can buy a clone for for 120$ or under.

Great work as always mike. your shelves looks awesome quite the collection u have there. Really likin your armour castings also. Just thinking f i want to make some moulds of the armour myself. seems like a lot of work thow considering u can buy a clone for for 120$ or under.

so far I havent spent over $30.00 on custom clones,the main cost is the body and the body suit.and I plan to make alot of clones,I will have around 200 clones when I am done.

30$ u say hmm. Ok now im interested lol. So tell me more about the moulds are they all one or 2 peace moulds? I have casting heads down now its time to learn some harder stuff.

Back