My Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RoyalCollector

Freakalicious
Reaction score
My Collection (Update Fri Aug 22, 2008)

So here it is.My collection.

Update Fri Aug 22, 2008.

CamPics270.jpg

CamPics271.jpg

CamPics272.jpg

CamPics273.jpg

CamPics274.jpg

CamPics275.jpg

CamPics276.jpg

CamPics277.jpg

CamPics278.jpg

CamPics279.jpg

Last edited:
WOW! Nice collection, how long did it take to pose them as exactly as you desired?

Awesome collection-- I love how you've got the Hasbro 3 3/4 displayed (especially the Grievous)-- Did I spy tons of custom work on those 3 3/4?... Which Grievous figure is this (a custom job?) and is that some kind of sticky putty connecting him to the wall?

Thanks everyone.
dhampir46-It didnt take long,but some,like grievous,were hard to get into the exact pose i pictured.
DarthNeil-I have done afew badly made custom.Grievous being my worse.I WILL be re-doing him shortly.And its BlueTack thats holding all the figures up ;)

RC, you've got to do a step by step on some of those customs (tools used... stages etc.) great work and fantastic poseability.:banana

I really like how you composed some of your poses (especially the Hasbro ones---GASP!---)... I did the flying Fetts and creepy crawly Grievous. :cool:

Again, great stuff, are you set on keeping that display or are you already reworking some of the positions in your head? :cool:

Back