MY COLLECTION starring jory REX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice work on ironman jory rex

thanks but if you're referring to the sideshow SIM being repainted, im not the one doing it. i paid another painter to do it for me. i'll make sure i'll pass on the good words to him though :D

Very nice collection REX, that Captain America PF is looking better and better every time I see it. Those Bowen X-Men statues are really nice as well.

Very nice collection REX, that Captain America PF is looking better and better every time I see it. Those Bowen X-Men statues are really nice as well.

thanks man! you should get the captain america PF before it's valus starts rising. the hulk only took about 5 months for it to rise from about $400 on january to close to $1000 now. you wont regret it

i like the bowen x-men a lot. really is the highlight of my collection. i have some x-men villians busts but still in their boxes. will display them as soon as i complete it.

when i was just starting out (which was about 7 months ago), i had to choose if i want the sideshow x-men dio or collect the bowens. went with the bowens since they were closer to the animated series which was what i grew up watching

Yeah I wish I could pick up the Cap'n America before it starts rising in value, but I've got the Anakin PF coming up and a couple more things on pre-order. And unfortunately you can want this and want that, but for me anyway it comes down to what I can afford, so I have to pick and choose the pieces I want the most. This hobby just sucks that way. :banghead But I'll always be grateful to have the pieces that I was able to pick up.

Yeah I wish I could pick up the Cap'n America before it starts rising in value, but I've got the Anakin PF coming up and a couple more things on pre-order. And unfortunately you can want this and want that, but for me anyway it comes down to what I can afford, so I have to pick and choose the pieces I want the most. This hobby just sucks that way. :banghead But I'll always be grateful to have the pieces that I was able to pick up.

i hear you on that one bro. i've already spent most of my savings on this hobby (im fairly young (just turned 21) so i can still make up my loses, right?). that's why i just stick to one theme, which is marvel. if i start wanting them all, i'd have to sell my body organs or pimp myself at least a few nights a week.

although doing commission art works really help me fund this hobby. all i've earned so far doing it was put towards my stone collection.

I've seen that black Cat somewhere...:monkey3...Amazing Drawing..I think you have the potential to be in the comic industry.

That is a Kick@ss collection, you have some Grails I want , I am really diggin you X-Men Collection, For a Poor @ss college Student Great Start, Be Cool

hehehe, thanks man. i have to get 2 jobs this summer just to fund my addicition.

kinda is more fun and fullfilling to be a poor collector though. it just makes you appreciate what you have and knowing you worked your ass off to get it makes it even more special. really hope to get some more grail pieces this summer :D cough***x-men dios**cough

not statues but here's my marvel/dc new era cap collection

DSC01985.jpg

Back