My collection private

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today is my birthday and they have been friends gifts ...

sjox.jpg

9382.jpg

rvbp.jpg

c2jx.jpg

dsky.jpg

That is a Excellent Gift the Rhino Bust and you are starting to make me Concerned about your well being, with that Crazy Look and Welding a Machete and Switchblade around my Friend :lol:lol:lol Excellent Post Triple X and Happy-Bday

That is a Excellent Gift the Rhino Bust and you are starting to make me Concerned about your well being, with that Crazy Look and Welding a Machete and Switchblade around my Friend :lol:lol:lol Excellent Post Triple X and Happy-Bday
Hello friend, I'm perfectly calm jajajajajaajaj and gifts so excited.
Excellent gifts bro ;)
Thanks friend, I will enjoy this regaqlo and one more for my collection.
Amazing lsb,enhorabuena amigo :duff

Thanks amigo,muchas gracias por pasarte y si quieres relajarte ya sabes,cafe con leche in plaza mayor ajajajajajaa

WHOA! Excellent Score and Pic's WOW!, looking forward to seeing where you place him my Friend TripleX, Very Impressive Posts

WHOA! Excellent Score and Pic's WOW!, looking forward to seeing where you place him my Friend TripleX, Very Impressive Posts

Thank you very much friend, this LSB he deserved a good photo shoot is amazing and you have your site in a while ajajajaja.:clap

Y estas son firmadas,metalizadas,etc...

464i.jpg

y115.jpg

fbsh.jpg

4lbs.jpg

zg91.jpg

Sorry for my pictures.They are mine, not my sister hahahahahaha

Back