My Cine-Comics collection - Batman & C-3PO LSB on p. 46

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My Cine-Comics collection

95243514.jpg

Great collection!! And what about this marvel comix figurines in the background? I`d like to see some close up pictures

Last edited:

Thank you Colossus and Hyperwhat! :)

@HW: they are the Eaglemoss Marvel miniatures collection, made of piombe, and hand-painted...they Are 120 characters in Italian collection, but I have only 53 superheroes :)
As soon as possible, I'll take some close up for you ;)
Thanks to have post here! :D

And last but not least, my ultimate new entry!! With this piece, I have completed, my Avengers display!!

<b>CLASSIC IRON MAN COMIQUETTE EXCLUSIVE SIDESHOW: 502/750</b>

48671142.jpg

22059973.jpg

24877166.jpg

95015615.jpg

75688665.jpg

74351957.jpg

29415479.jpg

74582186.jpg

HT is not my collectors choice, but I must say that you have yours setup really well.

Nice collection bro'!

Re: My Cine-Comics collection (Captain America PF + Classic Iron Man CQ) last page

Amazing grials e display,congrats john:hi5:

Re: My Cine-Comics collection (Captain America PF + Classic Iron Man CQ) page 17

and you Score again with Classic IM, Congrats John, BTW are you attempting to get the Team together? The Avenger Team that is.

Re: My Cine-Comics collection (Captain America PF + Classic Iron Man CQ) page 17

Nice Avengers display!

and you Score again with Classic IM, Congrats John, BTW are you attempting to get the Team together? The Avenger Team that is.

Thank you Colossus! :hi5:
By the way....I like very very much this three characters: Iron Man - Cap America Rogers - Thor.....probably in future, I could attempt to get version 1/4 of Hulk, but the Premium Format, today, is out of my possibilities :(
But never say never :rotfl
Thanks for posting ;)

Nice Avengers display!

Thank you! :D

Sweet collection you have some awesome pieces.

Many thanks! ;)

Now I post a video of my collection updated on 21 feb 2011, waiting the time to get more new pics and update first page.
I hope you like it :wave

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/gyOZd5OLNZg?fs=1&hl=it_IT"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/gyOZd5OLNZg?fs=1&hl=it_IT" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

Great update, congrats!

Nice pics, what is your opinion on punisher 1/6?

I think it is an awesome figure! Head sculpt is very good..It is very near to Hot Toys quality. Also, It has a lot of weapons, a beautiful diorama stand, and good packaging....definitly a great figure! ;)
If you find it, don't miss it ;)

Back